『5. Her Fear』

The picture above is the model of Etsuko's demon (not Yuuyo, i know)

ΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨ

A space in her heart is a blank, bright white. Sitting on her floating chakrams is her Demon, with ashen hair, fangs, horns, and red eyes. The Demon had a wide smirk on her face.

Shinoyubiwa.

"Haha! It's been a while since your heart desired something," Shinoyubiwa grinned. "Really? Sorry, you must've been hungry," Etsuko scratched her cheek. Shinoyubiwa's grin widens.

"Well you're feeding me now. But really, you're one odd human," the demon dropped down from the chakrams. "Because I care for you?" Etsuko cocked her head to the side, Shinoyubiwa smiling softly in contrast to her sadistic grin.

"A lonely human that wants nothing but a friend," Shinoyubiwa's hand reached out and patted Etsuko's fluffy white hair. "Chose to befriend a demon in desperation. Got a nice ring to it, huh?" Shinoyubiwa grinned once more, turning back towards the chakrams.

"You got your power, so go. Save your beloved humans," Shinoyubiwa turned back to Etsuko, "Remember this, I care and protect you, so that one day you will give in. Maybe today's the day, " she held out her hand with a bone-chilling grin, red eyes glinting.

"Give in to me, Hiiragi Etsuko."

ΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦΨΦ

Yoichi shuts his eyes close. The bite of the vampire was painful, and he could feel his blood drained away with his energy. This must be what his sister felt. Soon, he will die. The same end his sister met.

However the vampire that was biting howled in pain, and was reduced to ashes. Yoichi opened his eyes when something quickly flew above him. His eyes followed the direction, Etsuko was at a distance while holding her chakrams.

"E-Etsuko-san?" Yoichi whispered in a mix of surprise and fear. His leader's eyes had darkened, curse marks thickening its purple-ish color. Then she sprinted, threw her chakrams at Chess and and Horn who was biting Kimizuki and Mitsuba.

The two Nobles noticed the incoming weapon. They jumped away and countered the Cursed Gear with their own weapon. Then, Crowley. He hadn't even taken a sip of Shinoa's blood when Etsuko slashed at him. "Oh-ho! Angry, now are you?" The vampire grinned.

"Stay away from my family!" She screamed and kept slashing at Crowley, pushing him back. "Girls!" Crowley called. Eyes widening, Etsuko jumped behind Chess and Horn who reached out to grab her. Before Etsuko's feet land, she swung her chakrams, aiming for the Nobles' neck.

Crowley grabbed his followers and threw them behind him. Then he stepped forward and landed a hard kick on Etsuko's abdomen. The white-head threw up warm red blood, flying over twenty feet before she crashed against a wall.

"Ah-ah, don't struggle, or it'll be even more painful," Crowley was already gripping her neck in a blink of an eye. Yet Etsuko trashed her feet around in an attempt to free herself. Crowley grinned. "You asked for it."

And so the Noble sank his fangs into her. Etsuko screamed. Her energy was rapidly drained. She could feel herself getting dizzier and dizzier, she could feel herself getting cold.

"Nee-san!" She heard Shinoa called. Etsuko peeked to the side. Her squad -minus Yu- was rushing towards her. Crowley glanced at her squad members. Etsuko shivered, grasping the Noble's wrist. "Shicchi, get them out of here!" She screamed.

Black and blue smoke-like horse with two crooked horns emerged from her chakrams that laid at a distance. The horses ran towards her squad members, bit their collar and retreated. Screams were heard from them.