11.

[Yoongi: bold letters]
I don't want this moment to end to be honest, I have missed her so much all these days, I kept myself busy with music so I don't have to think about her. Sure I dated girls, and I thought that I had forgotten her but no, no one is like her. Others may seem her as a normal girl but for me, she was everything that I have wanted. My thoughts are interrupted by her sobbing, and saying almost in a whisper, "How could I forget? Why am I so dumb?" I pull myself away from her, I pull her chin to face me, "hey, it's alright, princess. Let's get you home, we need to go to school too." The words, 'I love you' are almost on my lips but they don't come out.
She nods, and we get up and start walking. The sun with its gorgeous orange rays is smiling at us. I ask her, "Do you still sing?" She stops in midway, and is staring at something, "I-isn't that Nayeon?" She points at a car. I turn to see it, and there is my 'girlfriend' with Suho, the rival basketball team leader. Oh, look at them having a passionate make-out session. Wow, what a time for us to pass by! We are looking at them for a few seconds, Nayeon's eyes shift to us. How can she distract herself from that sexy kiss, filled with so much passion that even prostitutes would feel ashamed. She quickly pushes Suho away, opens the car door, and runs to me, "Yoongi it's not like what you think" I grab Skye's wrist, and move past Nayeon, "Okay, I accept it's my fault but what are you doing with  this girl?" I stop my feet. "You're going to regret leaving me and going for this bitch" She says. At this very moment, I want to slap her but I can't. I keep on walking with Skye's hand in mine. She doesn't say anything.
I walk her home, wave a goodbye, she hugs me and we part.

Time skip brought to you by worldwide handsome face
[Okay I really love Manon for people who don't she's my real online friend and so are the other people mentioned in the story. I am going to do this for her.]
Manon: Italic
Hoseok: bold Italic

My dad drives me to school before school time because Hoseok said that he will teach me to dance. I am so excited to dance with him.
He is literally the embodiment of happiness.
I enter the music room, where he is already present, he sees me in the mirror and turns around and hugs me, "hey my student is here"
His smile melts my heart. He moves towards the music system while rapping to something. "you rap?" I ask him "Well I try lady"
I look at him really surprised and he starts with his teaching.

Manon has finally arrived. I am so happy. I see her from the window and do a little happy dance I walk to the mirror, and start practicing making it look like I wasn't waiting for her. She arrives and unfortunately my desperate self hugs her, I loathe myself. I turn to the music system, rapping. Manon asks me, "you rap?" Ugh I loathe myself again. This was meant to be my little secret since I am not really good at it. "Well I try lady" I say. Wow I loathe myself third time. Lady? Seriously Hobi?

I start teaching her the most basic moves and she is following with grace. Oof, my hearteu!

Time skip brought to you by "HaMbUrGeR and sPrItE"

After whatever has happened, I want to talk to Yoongi, why do I have to do dumb things? How could I forget?
But also I am glad that Nayeon is dumber, she is losing a person like Yoongi, I am sitting in the music class, when Manon comes barging in, I have never seen her this happy. She is struck by a lightning of happiness.
"I. DANCED. WITH. HOSEOK.' she says. Yes, pausing at every word. My mouth is dropped on the floor. "OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU." I say. The next few minutes are spent with Manon talking about Hoseok and me shipping them. Yoongi takes a seat beside me. I really want to make things better and make him happy. look at him and whisper to him, "let's go out tonight, to the beach!"
"No Skye I don't feel like it"
"Oh my God, you haven't changed a bit" I say "come on we will have fun!" After my constant pouting and nudging he agrees. 
Yay I have something planned for him.