2.

Sunday is here. I don't want to wake up but Taehyung is screaming like some kid, "I WANT TO SEE ASIYA COME ON YOU GUYS GET READY! WE ARE MEETING HER FRIENDS TOO! They were really nice when I met them the other day!"
As soon as I hear the word her friends, "Her friends? You mean girls? I am not coming Tae, try another day." Woah gotta write that in a song.
"You have to! Come on it's basketball after all!" Jimin said.
"Okay but I am only coming because of basketball."

We reached basketball court of our school, and there she was, that girl from the other day. With her long, straight, brown hair open, she looked even more gorgeous. But wait, why she is approaching us, no I hate her, I do. She approached with her group of friends and Tae introduced one of her friends as Asiya. We introduced ourselves, to the girls. This is why I didn't want to come. Social interactions with girls. I smiled at each one of them except Skye. Hoseok was hitting it off with the girl named Manon. It seemed like Hoseok finally found someone he wanted. I was happy for him. Everyone was talking to each other, until I said, "okay we should get inside or we will miss the beginning of the game." Everyone agreed and for no apparent reason we sat 8 on a bench and 6 on the lower bench. It felt weird to hang out with such a huge number of people. Again for no apparent reason, we sat in a very odd way. The 8 in a row sat in the following order from left to right: Manon, Hobi, Jimin, Rim, Asiya, Tae, Jungkook, Yasmin.
Jet, Sarah and Skye went to get some popcorn. When they arrived, Jet ran to sit beside Namjoon, and Sarah calmly walked to Jin, I sat beside Jin, and Skye sat besides me. I hated this. I didn't want this to happen. But there she was sitting beside me. "So Yoongi? You love sports huh?"
"Yeah that's why I am here" I didn't look at her.
"Well, I don't like sports, I remember one of my childhood friends taught me how to play basketball. Do you play basketball?" She said it looking at me.
"That's why I am here dumbass" I said.
She scrunched her nose. This time I looked at her.
"Why are you so rude?" she asked.

Okay seriously what is up with this guy I am just trying to be nice.
"I will try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter." He said. What a grandpa! Like I didn't understand why is he like this? All the other guys are so nice. He smiled at everyone but me. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I would have rather sat with anyone than him. All my girls were having such a nice time. Jungkook was so shy and Yasmin was talking to him. Tae and Asiya were being the cuties they always are. Sarah and Jin weren't talking much but they were blushing all the time. Rim, Jimin, Hobi, Manon were cheering on our team. Jet and Namjoon were also enjoying. My heart went uwu seeing them. And here I had to sit with this rude grandpa.
We didn't talk for the whole basketball match. We left the court, and I had this feeling that I have forgotten something but I couldn't remember what. Then I heard, Namjoon yell, "Skye! You forgot your phone!" I ran towards him, and got my phone back, "Thank you so much! I am so stupid I forgot my phone"
"Yeah now she realized." Yoongi commented. Okay was it necessary? Was it necessary to comment that?
"Say thanks to Yoongi, he found it."
"Thanks grandpa." I said. I expected him to be surprised but he was literally expressionless. HOW? Doesn't he like feel anything?
I literally asked Jimin who was walking with Rim, "Is he always like this Jimin? Or am I special?"
"I guess you are special." He said with a wink and flipped his hair. I could see the fangirl in Rim's eyes. She really liked him for sure. Well everything would be clear once we get out of here and have a girls date.

We separated and even though no one wanted to separate, I wanted to. Only because of gramps, and I bet he wanted the same. We went to a cafè and talked about each one of them. "What do you guys think about Yoongi?"
"He was really nice until it came to you." Manon said. Everyone agreed. "I don't understand why he had to be like this." I said.
Sarah said, "hey girl, smile come on, maybe he had a bad day."
I smiled but I knew this was going to bother me. What did I do wrong?

I regretted acting like that. Bit I had no other choice. I am really mad at her.
I had her number saved, just in case I wanted to say sorry. But eventually I didn't. I engaged myself in music I was creating.