6.

It's a few days later that our school has a basketball match, so all the boys and us girls are in basketball court cheering on Yoongi and Jungkook along with other students. We are way back but they can definitely see us. Yoongi walks straight to the court, without looking at the audience, still we cheer him. He concentrates on the game, ignoring us. Typical Yoongi. Whereas Jungkook's looking at us from time to time, to be more specific he's looking at Yasmin, and Yasmin is totally fangirling and clapping for him.

It's a very exciting match to see, because we can't determine who will be the winner even though it's half time now. My eyes, never leaving Yoongi, sees someone walk up to him with a water bottle. It's a GIRL.
Why is she doing this? How dare she does this? Yoongi makes eye contact with me as his lips are touching the bottle, and I just stare at him. I don't know what I am looking like or what my eyes are saying. I ask Jimin who's sitting right next to me, still not taking my eyes off of Yoongi, "who's that girl Jimin?"
"Oh that girl, she-she's Nayeon, Yoongi's girlfriend"
"How can he get a girlfriend?"
"Why do you care?" He says with a nasty smirk. I realize he's right. Why do I care? I should stop thinking. He goes back to the game. I also realize I haven't took my eyes off of him for a long time. I don't love him or do I? I shift my mind and ask Jimin, "why don't you guys hang out with Nayeon?"
"Well, reason 1: she's in a different school, but she and Yoongi studied in the same one when they were younger. Reason 2: We don't really like her, and we think she's cheating on Yoongi but we don't have solid proof, when we told Yoongi that it might be a possibility, he denied it. Jin and Namjoon have heard some suspicious phone conversations but no one is sure. She always thinks that she is so pretty and guys are dying for her and all. But we don't feel that, for me she is pretty but not prettier than Rim."
"Did you just say my name?" Rim interrupts sitting on the other side of Jimin.
"Huh, what? No girl I didn't"
"Wow you really are whipped for her!"
"Shhhh...shut your mouth!" He screams at me.

I was just casually drinking water from the bottle Nayeon gave me, and Skye's deep eyes are staring right into my soul. I don't react but her eyes say something isn't right. We keep looking at each other, and she is talking to Jimin, Nayeon is blabbering about how good I am doing at the game or something. I continue my game. It's tricky because the other school team is stronger than before, their new leader, Sehun, has trained them hard. I gather up with my teammates and plan on how to defeat them.

Finally I score the last point by tricking our opponents with Jungkook's help. My teammates all gather around me and pick me up and do their celebration dance and the first person I take my eyes to is Skye. She is clapping and cheering and really happy that we won. All of us congratulate each other, and go back to our friends, while Jungkook was heading back towards the group, I was blocked in the way by Nayeon, she hugged me tight, and congratulated me for the victory, I could see Y/N talking to Jungkook and congratulating him when someone taps on her shoulder. I am looking at them, without really paying attention to what Nayeon is saying. I feel a fire burn inside of me. (bUlToRoNaE)

"Oh hey JB!" I say turning around as I see him. "Hey I didn't know you liked sports!"
"Aaaaahhh no I don't really like sports I am here to cheer on Yoongi" I point to him and he quickly glances at Nayeon as I do so. Is this an illusion? Or he was really looking at us? Wait why didn't I mention Jungkook. "And Jungkook." I point towards him too who is at my back with the others patting him on the back.
"Oh, they played really well. Hey, Skye can I hang out with you some time?"
I am a little surprised by his question,
"Okay, when?"
"How about now like after the match?"

She points towards me but I quickly avert my gaze to Nayeon. Then she points at Jungkook, and I look at her again, I squint my eyes trying to figure out what they are talking.
"Yoongi are you even paying attention to what I am saying?"
"Huh? Oh yes what were you saying?"
"Wow your lack of attention is increasing these days. Let's go on a celebration dinner tonight. It's been long we have done that."
"Umm no girl I have work, we'll go some other day." She cutely pouts but I really want to take Skye out for the next interview questions and also to spend time with her. After Nayeon is finally done with her talking I walk towards the group and she follows me. I don't know why these guys don't like her. I can't see the only face I wanted to see. "Where's Skye?" I ask.
"Oh, she just told us she's gonna hang out with JB from her music class." Asiya speaks.
"That guy's cool, I like him." Jungkook comments.
I nod to them and Nayeon asks me who Skye is and I tell her that she's our new friend.
Wait though, why Jungkook thinks JB is cool? Am I not cool enough for her? No wait, Yoongi you have your girlfriend right beside you, stop thinking about Skye? But can I really?