7.

"So where would you like to go?" JB asks. "Well anywhere you want to take me." So we walk up to his car, and he takes me to this far away place, where everything is made of wood, it's on the outskirts of the city. "I never brought a girl here before." He says shyly. I am tomato red because of what he said. The guy who seems to own this place comes up to the table, "JB, our JB is here. Oh hey is this your girlfriend?" He asks.
"No, Mark. Not yet..." JB says scratching his head. What the hell wow, I never thought someone would actually say something like that.
He sits down telling Mark to make the special meal he makes every time. Mark nods and goes back. "He's my friend. Don't mind whatever he said."
Suddenly I feel vibration in my jacket pocket. My phone is bursting with messages I wonder what is happening.
Suddenly I get a call from Manon. Wow, what is going on?

"Come quickly, everyone is gonna plan for Jet's birthday tonight!!"
"Oh! OMG, wait till I get there! Where are we going to meet?"
"Parissio cafè"
"Okay I will be there in a while."
"Give me details about your date when we meet" I can literally imagine her smirk on the other end.
"Psst, oh shut up."
I hang up the call and ask JB to drop me at the cafè as we are finished eating. I see Yoongi already standing outside. I walk up to him. "Hey!"
"Hey, everyone's waiting for you inside. Get your ass in now." I give him an eye roll, wave JB a goodbye and walk with Yoongi towards the huge table, there was everyone except Jet, Namjoon has a notepad in his hand and a pen, how organized is that. He begins the discussion of how it has to be done, and everyone suggests various ideas, we finally arrive to the final plan. [ No I am not revealing it yet]
After the discussion is finally over, everyone heads to their homes, and this one grandpa is following me, I know that but I ignore him thinking that we will part ways. But he runs up to me, "so when are we doing the remaining interview?"
"We will do it tomorrow." He nods his head and smiles and walks away.

I walk and walk till I reach my home, I step inside my home, very slowly, so that mom and dad doesn't hear me. I head to my room, but stop in my tracks, as I hear voices from my parents' room. I know it's not right to eavesdrop but hey they are my parents.

"I can't believe you did this to me, Ashley." I hear my dad say. "Do you know how I felt when I saw you with Jack? My very best friend?"
I could not believe what I was hearing. Is that why Jack was invited so many times at our house?
"I think it's time you should know. I want a divorce. I can't do all your Korean traditions and everything. Your mom hates me, Minho. I am done with all of this." I walk to my room, as I wipe the tear off of my face I didn't realize dropped. I cry for at least another 15 minutes and I hear someone knock at the front door.
I wipe my tears, and open the door only to reveal my lovely nerd brother, Sean. I don't say anything to him but he can clearly sense something is wrong. He pushes his dorky glasses up his nose, and heads to his room. I quietly follow him, controlling my tears.
"Sean" I say, leaning on the door of his room after shutting it, "Mom cheated on dad." I say now my eyes filled with tears as I try to cover my ugly crying face with my hands and sit on his bed beside him. He is completely taken aback, and probably doesn't know what to say, but he tries to comfort me by embracing his arms around me.
After we part, I can see his bloodshot eyes but he is clearly stopping himself from crying.
"Okay, Skye, let them tell us everything when they need to, we will decide later what we should do. We will shift from here to a new place alright? Just you and me and dad, let her live her life her own way."

I cry and cry until probably all the water from my body has drained out. My mom says, "Skye, dinner is ready." How can she pretend that everything's okay? I suddenly feel a loss for an appetite and head straight towards my bed, telling my mom that I ate out.
Though I try to sleep, I end up tossing and turning in my bed, so I decide to distract myself and check my feed, and find that I have a new message.
Yoongi: hey when tomorrow?
I had totally forgotten about the interview.
Me: umm I don't think I can do it tomorrow I will tell you when I can.