Chapter 5- Yeah wouldn't you like that

Rabecca's Pov:

It's 8:00 am as I roll around facing the window. What a beautiful view. It's a warm day and the rays of the sun peaks through the slightly open curtain. I glance around the room and take in it's size. It's so crips and clean. But it looks stunning. This is breathtaking. The apartment, the view, being here in Orlando, Florida. Not forgetting Tyler is sleeping in the next room. My heart skips a bit just thinking about him. My stomach lets out a loud growl and I decide to get up and into the bath before heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I really want to make something special for breakfast to Thank Tyler for taking me in but I'm not even sure if there is food in the house.

After my bath, I slowly tip toe out to the kitchen, not wanting to wake Tyler, and find the cupboards and Fridge stocked up. I fry some Omelets stuffed with Cheese, Diced mushrooms, Green Peppers and onion with a hint of Cayenne pepper. I make some crispy bacon on the side with a light Garden salad and toast. As I set up the table on the balcony Tyler walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning Becs" he says before letting out a huge yawn

"Good morning Becs" he says before letting out a huge yawn. Did he just give me a nickname. I feel my cheeks turning the same color as the tomatoes in the salad.

"Good morning, Wow you almost swallowed me in there" I chirp. He gives me a huge smile with eyes still watering from that yawn and as he passes me, his hand glides across my back lightly and I immediately feel the hairs on the back on my neck and arms stand up. "you prepared breakfast? It smells heavenly"

" I Just wanted to show my appreciation for allowing me to bunk with you"

" You really shouldn't have, I told you it's not a problem at all, But I am grateful for the breakfast cause I am starving. Shall we? "

"Yes please" I lead the way to the balcony and Tyler pulls my chair out for me to sit. He is such a gentleman.

" I don't know when was the last time I actually got to sit and have a home cooked breakfast" He states while looking at his plate, buttering a slice of toast.

"Well then we need to fix that and I will try my best to get up early and make breakfast for you while I am here"

He takes a bite of his omelet and let out a sigh while he tilts his head back with his eyes close. " That is delicious, I wouldn't expect you to do that but now I would have it no other way" I give him a side smile before digging into my food as well.

" So talking about things that needs to fixed, You mentioned if I am not mistaken that I need some work" he glares at me with an eyebrow raised. " Y-y-yeah about that..... I am so sorry. My mouth tends to say the most random thing when I am put under pressure and you caught me off guard"

" No need to say sorry, I tend to have the same problem with my mouth, I should apologize to you for the way I approached the situation, disturbing you while you were drinking every bit of me in" I can't help but let out a small cough. " I was not!" I scowl at him. " Ok, whatever makes you sleep at night" he says with a smirk.