Chapter 7- Not my business

Rabecca's pov:

I lay in bed struggling to sleep. It's 10 pm and I am still so angry at Tyler. So many things are running through my mind. How could he just come and yell at me as if I am a small child, He had no right to. To top it off, In front of his friend as well. Just cause he gave me a place to stay doesn't mean he can control my life. He offered the place, I didn't ask for it. If I wanted that, I could have stayed at home then. It's not like I didn't tell him where I was going. I need to speak to Mr. Beck in the morning, He seriously needs to find me a place to stay for the remainder of our Stay. Another thing is if Tyler had just casually ASKED me where I was then I would've explained my day trip to him but to yell. I can't stand it!!! Ahhh!

I end up crying myself to sleep, Which I really shouldn't be doing cause he is sure as hell not worth my tears and I worked so hard to give forth the idgaf attitude cause being weak is just not an option for me. I have learnt my lessons the hard way, But here I am, Crying like a little girl over a stupid guy and his 'I can control anything and any-one attitude' he ain't the boss of me. I feel so childish right now. I close my eyes and drift off. Just forget about it Becca.... Let it go....

I awaken the next morning and I'm a starvin' marvin. I head over to the kitchen and butter some bread. I put grated cheddar, finely diced onion and mayo on it and close it with another slice of bread, buttered both sides and toast it in a pan until it has slightly browned. Sub consciously I make some grilled cheese toast for Tyler as well. I take my seat at the table and polish that breakfast. Damn I was hungry and it was sooooo good. Grilled cheese or well anything with cheese is just my weakness. I place Tyler's breakfast in the oven and stick a note to the door saying 'breakfast'. I am still to upset to talk or even have breakfast with him.

I leave to go back to my room and hear his bedroom door click open

I leave to go back to my room and hear his bedroom door click open. I hurry in and try to close the door as soft as possible. I am not in the mood to talk to him and he always looks so adorable when he just wakes up I can't trust myself.

Today is the actual trip to Disney World and I am stoked it's gonna be lit. I rush over to have a quick bath and get dressed. Mr. Beck have stated over and over and over again how we need to leave early to really be able to enjoy ourselves else we will be spending most of our day waiting in the long lines. I wear my black denim shorts, polka dot linen top and my black beaded sandals. I look at myself in the mirror and I'm happy. Casual and cute.

I open my room door and glance down the passage. I see Tyler's room door is closed and tip toe pass it. Really don't want to bump into him. I don't hear any sound coming from his room. Oh well. I walk past the kitchen and notice his empty plate on the counter with a note saying 'Thank you :-)'. The nerve he has to still draw a smiley face. He is so annoying. I grab my handbag and head downstairs. I can already hear the noise from the students that have gathered in the lobby.

" Hey Doll" Ashley hooks her arm into mine. " hey you" I give her a half smile. I admire the fact that she is always in a good mood.

"So, Apparently Nate has a thing for me. He admitted it last night at the party and I was so shook. I don't know if he was just drunk or what. By the way I didn't see you at the party" she glares at me. "uhm, yeah not really my scene. I went out for some shopping and a movie so I wasn't home till late either. Tell me more about you and Nate" I nudge her slightly not wanting to go into detail about the previous night's endeavors. She lets out and excited giggle and then spends the rest of the time laying out all the details about how they are now a couple.