Chapter 14-Get the pop corn ready

Rabecca's POV:

I am on my way to be dropped off by Ryan. My mind is racing, Trying to figure out the best possible way to get Ryan to allow me to go with him to Tyler's house. I am as much a part of this as anyone else and it would be very unfair to just push me away and not include me in any decisions. I already got my stupid ass involved.

" I need to speak to Tyler's parents. "

" No, I will handle this. "

" Handle what exactly? Please do inform me"

"Listen I have no time for this shit. Do you think it's easy telling people that ANOTHER child of theirs was just kidnapped by the same person who kidnapped their daughter 7 years ago and once again we have no leads"

" But I am just as involved. I have information for them"

" Spill!!"

" Why should I tell you. So that you can drop me off at home and go and tell them yourself once again getting rid of me, but dammit understand what I am saying., will you"

Honestly I don't have anything I need to tell them but I don't want to be excluded. I know I probably need to be considerate and give the family space though. But I was the one who last spoke to Tyler even though it was via text, but when I called the Kidnapper spoke to me, even if it was about 3 words. I am a key witness here

Just then we pull up outside my house. Ryan is being a real pain in my arse. I grab my luggage from the back seat and I am greeted by Ramone who almost dives me over. I steady myself, head still buzzing, I am disturb from my train of thought when Riley greets me from her bedroom window.

" Hey Blondie. Dig the new look" shit I was still wearing the dumb thing.

" Hey Ryle. Sup? " I wave back to her. Grabbing the wig off my head. Ramone has already ran back into the house unpacking my bag, looking for his gift.

" Come on over, I had the craziest time in Orlando"

" Can't Blondie, has it been so crazy that you forgot about your best friend being under stupid house arrest? But you have definitely sparked my curiosity "

" Crap, where's my head, I'll freshen up and come over OK. Get the popcorn ready"

She smirks and pops her head back inside. I make my way into my own place where the baby sitter is busy preparing noodles for Ramone. Mum and Dad must be working late again, That's the only time Amy is here. I smile at her and hurry off to my room to change my clothes and head over to Riley's.

She is not allowed to go past the gates of her front and back yard else the ankle bracelet starts beeping and she goes straight to jail. Riley landed into trouble at the beginning of the school term for hacking into federal systems.

"Riley

Got

In

Trouble

For

Being

A

Hacker!!!"

I scream out to myself and grab my phone, bolting out of the house and jumping her fence. No time to still stand and open gates. Why didn't I think of this sooner!!! I run up the stairs, 2 at a time and burst into her room. She jumps up from her bed startled and it almost makes me burst out laughing if it wasn't for the serious situation I am in.

" F@*& Rabecca you scared the shit outta me! " she bends down picking up the hand full of popcorn that fell on the floor.

" Ry I need your help urgently! Like as in NOW"