Chapter 6- Could this damn night get any worse

Rabecca's Pov:

I head out the door thinking where my first stop should be. 'Let's start at the beginning and then make our way to the mall' I say mentally to myself. Hey sometimes it's good to speak to one's own self. Keeps me sane. First stop is the market. There are stalls for days with everything you can think of. I pay for a coke and sip it as I go through checking each stall I pass. Need to get some souvenirs for Mum, Dad and Ramone.

 Need to get some souvenirs for Mum, Dad and Ramone

I end up getting a necklace for mum with a locket. She can fill it with pics of Ramone and I. She has always hinted to us when it came close to her birthday that she wanted one but for some or other reason we always found things we "liked". I bought Dad an Avengers baseball cap with all the casts signatures. Hope it's real though. He is a massive fan and always forces us to sit and watch it whenever it's family movie night. And lastly for Ramone I managed to get a Batman costume. It looks a little big but he has time to grow into it before Halloween.

I was looking at getting Tyler a baseball cap as well but that would just be weird. Why would I buy him anything, it's not like we dating or anything and what would I even say to him "I bought you a baseball cap just because I felt like it and think you would look so super-hot if you wear this and only this" oh my Gosh what am I thinking. My mind surprises me sometimes, I need to stop thinking that way about him. He doesn't care about me. He doesn't even show any interest in me. All his little remarks are just to tease me so he can prove to himself that he can get any girl he wants.

It's getting late and I am starving. The stalls took a lot longer than I imagined. I head over to the mall to do some shopping but most of the shops are getting ready to close and my battery is on 5%. I could go back home, But everybody is at the party and I don't feel like going there or being alone in the apartment. I am sure Tyler is having a blast and all the girls are throwing themselves at him. Plenty of choices for him to choose from. I decide to go and watch a movie. What other choice do I have.

I ended up watching Black Panther, Dad would love it!! I am still feeling hungry as that popcorn only filled a tiny whole in my stomach. As I decide to  return to the hotel, I notice the stall with the caps is still open. I decide to go against what I'm feeling and just close my eyes and purchase the baseball cap for Tyler. Either he will like it or he won't. no big deal. I'll just give it to him casually like friends gifting one another. Nothing more. I find a little seafood restaurant close to the Hotel and plop down in a window seat. I order cheesy beef enchilada tortellini and its amazing! Weird how lonely it gets.....

 I order cheesy beef enchilada tortellini and its amazing! Weird how lonely it gets