Chapter 2

Lia's POV

I nervously smiled as I stuck out my hand, waiting for Ashton to shake it.

He looked at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes and reluctantly shook my hand.

Why am I getting the vibe that he doesnt like me for some reason...

Luke nudges Ashton, most likely because he didnt introduce himself. He rolls his eyes, before plastering an obvious fake smile on his face. "Hi Lia, I'm Ashton!," He says with mock enthusiasm. I shake my head in confusion before also fake smiling at him.

"Someones on their period..", I hear Calum mumble. I laugh out loud. Ashton glares at me and I shut up.

"Lia, I have news", Jake says, and gestures for me to sit down. I take a seat at the kitchen table and wait for him to continue. I check the clock on the wall. It reads 4 o clock. Mum and dad should be home soon.

"So you see, I was gigging at a pub in Dublin, which the boys happened to be attending. And um, they came up and complimented my performance.." Jake says nervously. Where the hell is this story leading too?

"Anyways, they are going on tour around Europe in a few weeks and they need an opening act. And I guess you could say that act will be me..?"

As soon as he finishes, I start squealing and give him a hug. Gosh, this could be huge for him!

"Aw bro Im so happy for you!", I exclaim, and mean it. No one in the world deserves it more than he does.

"Lia, do you want to come with me? Like I know you've got school and shit but.."

"Jake by the time you go on tour I'll be done school. Its over in a week", I smirk. He smiles. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. God I cant believe its been-"

I cut him off, "But yeah Ill go on tour. Is it okay with the guys?", I look at them. Michael and Calum nod their heads very fast and I giggle. Luke smiles at me and Ashton stays silent. What is his problem?

"Of course. We need some girl company once in a while", Michael grins and Jake sighs. "Hey buddy lay off!", he says but I can hear the humour behind it.

"Cmon guys we need to go," Ashton mumbles. Luke gives him a look, but turns towards me. "Okay Lia, we'll see you soon. We'll give you our numbers so we can keep in contact."

I nod my head in agreement and begin to swap numbers with the boys. Even Ashton agrees and gives me his number.

We say our goodbyes and the boys leave. I still cant over the fact 5 Seconds Of Summer were in my kitchen literally 2 seconds ago!

Jake and I order pizza and chill out until our parents come home.

I really cant wait till this tour begins..

A/N: Hello :) quick update for you guys! Okay, just to clear something up. Lia is 16 turning on 17 in like 2 months in this story. The boys are the same age as they are now and Jake is 19. I hope you are all enjoying this story! Leah x