Chapter 28

Lia's POV

"Would you guys like to go somewhere?"

"Oh! Lets go to Harrods!"

"I'm hungry, lets eat."

"SHUT UP!" I yell at the bunch of teenagers whom I am unfortunately part of. For the last five minutes, the boys have been coming up with ideas to keep us occupied. But being hones, all I want to do right now is rest. I check the time on my phone and holler at them. "Guys!"

Their heads turn in my direction.

"Can we just go to the flat? Like, ye can go out after but I just wanna rest if thats okay." I say. Jake nods and runs over to me to help carry some of my luggage.

"I can manage on my own, Jake." I tease. He gives me a fake taken aback look and retreats. "I'm only trying to be nice!" He squeals, and I chuckle. "For a nearly twenty year old man, you sure know how to sound like you're two."

He frowns as he takes my suitcase. "Don't say that. It makes me feel old." He pauses for a second, then continues. "Hey, you're eighteen."

I smile. "Yeah, I am. Thanks for the gift, too."

Jake got me tickets to see my favourite band, apart from 5 Seconds of Summer, of course! I'm seeing One Direction here in two weeks!

"No problem. I hear Niall Horan has the hots for you anyways."

Nothing in the world could stop my jaw from dropping right now. "What?"

"Nothing." He smirks, leaving me suspicious. The Niall Horan? Oh.My.God.

I smile to myself as Jake catches up with the other boys. Everything seems to be going well so far. Luke and Tarra look like they're back together, as they are attached by the hip just a metre in head of me. Alyx and Michael are getting close, too. Both of them deserve to be happy, so I nod to myself in approval.

But theres one thing still nagging at me. And it could only be the one and only Ashton Irwin.

My feelings for him are unsolved, as being six months away from him took its toll. I'm beginning to have trust issues with boys. Tarra tried to set me up with someone about three months ago, and although he was charming and kind, I couldn't open up to him. And I solely blame two boys for that.

Maybe being friends with him will resolve some things. I could possibly build back up some trust I had for him before. It will take time though.

After another while of walking, we reach the boys' flat. Luckily for us, it was close enough to the airport, so we didn't have to worry about calling a cab.

"Welcome to your home for the next while."

Jake unlocks the door and guides me in, and I gasp. For a small looking flat, its quite big in the inside.

"Woah," Alyx's reaction matches mine and Tarra's.

Hanging on one of the nearest walls was a flat screen television, couches placed infront of it. Theres no wall seperating the sitting room from the kitchen, which is modernly decorative. This place is completely different from my house in Dublin and I havn't even seen half of it yet.

"This place is sweet." I grin and the lads nod in response. "Ashton has good taste." Calum says.

I glance at Ashton for a split second, and he's looking down at his feet.

"I guess he does."

His curly head snaps up and he gives me an appreciative smile. Being friends with him mightn't be so hard, after all.