Seven//Dark Cloud.

"What the hell," I heard Louis say and another lamp flies directly into his direction but he ducks quickly, causing the lamp to land into the wall.

"I asked you where is the girl!" She snapped, inspecting the room but before her eyes can reach my area Harry stood to his feet walking over to her.

"How did you get here, babe?" Harry interrogated but she ignored him and pushed him out the way. Harry slides cross the floor and hits a wall.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Zayn asked, rushing over to his side and Harry scrunched his eyes in pain.

I stood from my position and looked at her seeking the room out. Was she looking for me? She can't be because she doesn't know me and she hasn't seen me. She's not a believer.

"Who are you," I whispered, looking at her. I jumped back when her eyes met mines. She immediately commenced to my area.

I felt intimated something I haven't been in a while. I timidly backed away but soon an ebony cloud came from Hannah's body. Hannah fell to the floor in front of me. The cloud formed into a human form and its arm stretched out to me gripping at my neck. I was pinned against the wall painfully hard.

"What do you want?" I coughed out, trying to scratch at its arm but my hand fell through each time.

"I want you." The sinister voice whispered. "You're almost mine."

The voice is no longer friendly and girly like Hannah's. It's strong, demanding and manly.

"What do you mean," I frighteningly asked. How can I be almost his when I don't know who he is?

He chuckled wickedly and I closed my eyes, letting tears slide from my cheeks onto my chest. I feel the pressure leave my body. When I opened my eyes I no longer had the monster in front of me. I was still hovering but I quickly dropped to the ground where Hannah lies and pull my knees to my chest.

I've never stepped foot out of this house. I am stuck in this hole and somehow another ghost finds me, and threatens me. I don't know what he meant by 'you're almost mine' how am I almost his?

"Hannah!" I heard Harry shout, picking himself up and rushing over to her. He sat on the floor and pulled her body over his lap and cradled her. Harry started placing his hand over her mouth searching for any form of life.

"She's not breathing call the ambulance," he turned around but no one was in a rush to save her. "Quickly." He snapped.

Everything started to go by quickly. Niall pulled out his phone and dialed the number. Harry laid Hannah down starting CPR. Louis picked up the broken pieces of glasses and I can hear him mumble 'she threw a lamp at my fucking head, why should I save her?' I shook my head and I grasped at my raw throat. It hurts so much, one more little squeeze he could've shredded me.

"The police are on their way, Harry!" Niall apprise loudly in the doorway. Harry kept going with the CPR. I'm not sure she's going to make it but Harry isn't giving up.

"C'mon." Harry mumbled before going back to her lips and transferring his air to her lungs. Right before I thought it was over Hannah gasped and Harry grabbed her tightly.

"I thought it was over for you." He hugged her. Her body stayed limp but her chest rises slowly and fell at the same pace.

Soon the paramedic came in with a stretcher. They politely asked Harry to excuse himself from her body as they place her on the stretcher. They roll her outside and I stay in my position not moving an inch. My knees still to my chest and I'm still clutching at my throat.

"Is she going to be okay?" Liam inquires worriedly.

"Yeah, she'll be fine." Harry's informs, smiling a little. "Maybe you boys should go I'm going spend the night at the hospital."

"But there is a lot of trash, the least we can do is help." Niall frowns, picking at the glass that's on the floor and tossing it into the trash bag that Louis is holding open.

"No, I can't put that weight on you guys." He breathes out, shaking his head.

"It's fine." Zayn smiles a bright, perfectly lined smile while walking over to Harry to place his hand on his shoulder.

Harry bit his bottom lip, looking to protest further but he exhaled and closed his eyes briefly before speaking.

"Okay, I'll see you all later." He grabs his keys and walks out the door without another word.

Once Harry left the boys continued to clean. Everything was silent and I can literally see Louis shaking. Is he frightened?

"Listen, I really think that we should get a exorcist because that was creepy as hell and I don't know if I'll be able to sleep at night knowing Harry's in this house alone." Zayn gushed, stopping his cleaning.

"I don't know. He's been handling it fine and the ghost seems cool and ca-" Niall started but Louis cut him off.

"Cool!" He gawked, "that shit was far from cool that wasn't Hannah and that damn demon almost knocked my head off with a lamp."

"Maybe we should talk this over with Harry or something before we do it."
Niall suggested. "He might like the ghostly feeling?"

"Shut up, Ni." Zayn retorted. "You're always talking nonsense."

"Hey!" Louis yelled. "I don't tell Perrie that when she's talking about her toes and colorful hair so don't talk to Niall like that." He barks, poking Zayn in the chest.

"Break it up." Liam said, grabbing Louis by the shoulder and pulling him back as Zayn nose flared.

"This isn't our business." Liam shrugs. "This should be up to Harry and Hannah but we can always give them the suggestion."

I wasn't at the right skill power to do anything evil and conniving to them. My throat hurts and my back feels like I've gotten beat and kicked in it. I just let the anger build up and the least I can do was knock a light out. They all jumped looking at the one light bulb that magically explodes.

"We need to talk to him soon." Zayn quickly says and sweeps faster.

"Don't call an exorcist." I murmured, bowing my head in my knees.

•••

I missed typing and stuff.

I missed all of you.

This chapter is okay right?

School started. 😞