Chapter 1:Hey Beanhead That's My Cookie

Beep... Beep... Beep

Uuuugggghhhh must there be school on a flap jack Monday. I pressed stop on my alarm and went to do my business in the bathroom. When I was done there I stood in front of my closet and think to myself 'What am I going to wear? Ha! Why do I care' well I don't. Let me tell you guys a little about myself.

I have black hair, green eyes, freakels and have a nose pearcing. That might sound attractive but people make fun of how you look so that's why I wear hoddies that I blend in more. High school is like a pack of wild animals but each animal has there own group there are the nerds, jocks, barbies and the loners. "Olivia Angel Knight come eat your breakfast right now!" yeah that's my mum she has anger issue's and I have that too that's why I go boxing ring to let all my anger flow out of me. "YES MUM I AM COMING!"

I went down stairs to the kitchen and see my mum sucking a guy's face off in front of my frikken food I lost my appetite 'Back away slowly that the wild beast don't see m...' "OLIVIA!" 'RUN' I ran out of the house before my mum can do anything to scar my brain forever. 'Thank Food my house is only a few blocks away from school.'

*5 minutes at school entrance*

'Here goes nothing 6 more months you can do this!' I walked into the school and started getting pushed around until I get to my locker. When I open the locker everybody went quiet too quiet. I turned around and there they are the buttholes form the school and hanging like bags are barbie 1, barbie 2 and barbie 3. Ugh is it just me or did they get there clothes from strippers and caked there selves by clowns and the boys look borded by them guess they are going to find someone new. Maybe it is going to be me... HA who am I kidding. Who wants a loner and also they are buttholes.

RING! RING! RING!

Uuuggghhh math how fantastic 'note Sarcasm'. I walked to my class serprasingly I am the first one to be in class. I sit at the back by the window a few minutes had past and the hole class was full but the buttholes are not here. Through half the lesson the three buttholes Cody Miller, Donald Newman and the one and only Damon King. Hot 'not' names but POOP personallity. "Why are you boys late!" The teacher looked like he was going to explode and the buttholes are not going to talk so me for being me I am going to annoy the poo out of him. "I ask again why are you boys late!" I raised my hand "Miss knight do you have a answer?" the teacher look at me confused and everybody is looking at me "Sir they are living life than you ever did..." Everybody laughed and sir stood there shocked and I thought this is boring. I stood up from my chair took my bag and walked out of the class but still felt eyes on me.

NAW! I am being stupid. I went outside and climbed the tree and sat there looking up at the sky 'Wow I am good not!'

RING! RING! RING!

YAY LUNCH... Thank the love of food I grabbed cookies before I went NO RAN out of the house. When I went to take a bite of my cookie someone took it out of my hand.

"What the hell Beanhead that's my cookie!" he looks at me with a smirk and it is none other than Damon King. He took a bite of my cookie 'NOOO COOKIE I' ll evenge you revenge will be mine Cookie!!' I glare at Beanhead and he smiles at me. It looks nice on him. Snap out of it he ate your cookie." Awwww kitten don't be mad I will buy you a new cookie" Damon pouted it was cute. What is wrong with you woman.

Author notes:
Hey guys thank you so much for reading... I really appreciate it alot...
Have a great day... 😁