Chapter 9: Hello Old Friend

Olivia's brother up^

I can't stay here any longer. The more I stay the closer I get to Levi and the closer I get to Levi the harder it is to leave this place and actually find my family.

I can't believe I am saying this I am leaving to night and nothing will change my mind 'Maybe Levi' not if I don't tell him.

"Hey Levi I'm going to bed!" ugh I hate faking of what I am doing just to let someone trust me of my word. Ugh I shoulded care once I find out why my dad left me I don't want any one by my side... When the clock strikes 12 o'clock then we leave.

*3 hours later *

Uuuugggghhh why does my head hurt? What's licking my face? I didn't know Levi had a dog. Wait Levi doesn't have a dog! "HELP!" "Ouch so you didn't miss your older brother?" I look to my left and saw a smirking idiot aka my twin brother older by a minute took him long enough "Well hello old friend long time." "No see" "Yeah let's keep it that way" "Ouch so you didn't miss your own twin brother." "YOU LEFT ME WITH OUR FOSTER MUM YOU BASTERED YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME! YOU NEVER DID!"

I look into the eyes of my so called brother. "I was with dad he's alive. Mum lied to us." I look at my brother with disbelief "He's alive. All this time he was ALIVE!" I saw my brother nodding that I was right "And he wants to see you Olive please he's a great guy he will take great care of us please sis come with me and we can be a happy family again!"

Maybe I should I always wanted a Happy family. I look out of the window.

"Where are we going?" I look back at my brother "We are going to England..." I have decided I am going to see my father "Hello darkness my old friend I missed you so much..." I saw my brother smirking "The knight twins are back baby!! YYYYAAAAASSSS!!"

AUTHOR NOTE :

Hey guys I am maybe going to publish chapter 10 tomorrow but I hope you guys like it...

Why did Olivia's dad leave them?
Was that the only reason that her brother came back?
What plan has her dad for her?