Chapter 8:Bacon Pancakes- Adventure Time

I woke up in someone else's bed and Levi's next to me happened last night. 'For once I can do something nice and make him my specialty bacon pancakes!'

I jumped out of bed and went straight to the..."BLOODY FUDGE!" Scar cheek looked up and smirked at me WHAT the fudge he scares me then smirks Duck my life. "So Scar cheek do you also want bacon pancakes?" he frowns at me "My names not Scar cheek." I roll my eyes and got everything out what I needed "Do you want or Naw?" I look over my shoulder. He sighs "Yes" he mumbled.

I started making bacon pancakes.

Play the song

I hear a chuckle and wanted to turn around but two big arms are rapped around me and whispered "Nice voice Angel..." he put his head in the crook of my neck "Are you smelling me?!" I look at his head. He still didn't look up
"Mmmmaaaaayyyyybbbbbeeeee...." I role my eyes while saying "Butthole..." "I heard that" I slapped his head and put the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table. Levi is pouting because I slapped his head and scar che..."Zack" I look who was already looking at me "My names Zack"

I may not know him well but I think I just made my first friend but what is this feeling that what happened last night is not the end...

Author note :
Sorry guys that my chapters are so short but I promise it will get longer...

What did Olivia mean it is the end?
Will Levi always be there to help her and protect her?
What happens if an old friend comes back?

Find out in the next chapter of Why me...