Chapter 11: Damn Mammie

Wait hold up we don't even look the same or have something in common so what do I do? Go up to him and say lier!
HAHAHAHA
"Olivia are you okay sweathaert do you need to see the doctor?"
Okay THANK YOU subconscious now he thinks I'm crazy 'You are crazy' come on you said you wouldn't tell anyone.
"Oh no I'm fine just... It's hard to believe your my dad... Look at you you're like 4 years older than me maybe three!"
"Sis he is just messing with yah he is dad's personal assistant"
Ohhh someone is going to be fucked after this.
"I didn't know he swang that way... "
Everybody is look at me with worry... Is it what I say? Oh come on tell me you guys didn't think it too.
"Nooo, why would you say that, scratch that... WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I'M GAY"
OH I don't know because you are wearing a perple suite and a bracelet saying sugar daddy...
"Oh I took a wilde guess wouldn't you"
I look at the men behind him who are looking around nervously OH I know you guys are thinking the same.

"So where is my non gay father..."

They nodded and we walked to an elevator. When we stepped in the elevator my brother pressed the only number at the top 'Damn my dad is the big boss so why does he want me?'

*10 minutes later of waiting *

"Where the hell is my fucking..."
Bam into a wall... A breathing wall

"Hello cupcake I hope I didn't let you wait too long..."
I look up ugh I hate being so short.
"Hey you..."
Hey cut me some slack I never met him before and I don't know how to act...
"Don't I get a hug from my daughter..."
HAHAHAHA THE DAUGHTER YOU LEFT WITH A WITCH OF A MOTHER...
"Oh don't worry we are going to have a lot of time."
"So what do you want"
That sound better in my head oh well...
"Oh we are going straight to the point are we just like your mother..."
Yeah the mother that I wish I knew before I had to go to that witch.
"So what is it..."

"Damn mammie you look smoken..."

WHO THE HELL JUST CALL ME MAMMIE...

I look behind my dad and Holly mother of smoke I need Jesus that man's gorgeous...

Authors note:
So sorry guys it took me longer that I expected to plan chapter 11 I didn't want to make it obvious so I hope you guys injoyed it...