Chapter 2: Why Me...

Damon up^

"What do you want Damon!" I glared at Damon that only made him smile wider "Now that you asked I want your help to babysit my little sister." I look at him with my eyebrow raised "BecauseIdon'tknowhowtotakecareofa5yearsold." I look at the butthole stupidly "I turned into the flash because I didn't hear you!" I look at him "I don't know how to babysit!" he stares at me like I have two heads do you want to know why because I am laughing my ass off. I stopped laughing and look at him confused "Why out of all the girls that fall for you, picked one that will kill your sorry ass in any minute!" He stared at me blank and then turned into a smirk "Because you are not like other girls!" he came closer. My heart flattered at his words 'Because you are not like other girls' wait he did not! "Oh HELL NAW!" I slapped his face and walked away to my next class but all was on my head was I just slapped the most hottest Beanhead in the school. I AM SO SCREWED! I went to class and waited for the other students to come in.

*10 minutes later*

Finally class can bei..."Can Olivia Knight come to the principle office please! Thank you!" OMG what did I do this time. I walked into the principals office "Sorry what ever  I done I am sorry!" I looked up and saw I am not the only one in the principles office... BEANHEAD "You're apology is not expected but you can help me study." I look at Beanhead and the look the principle "what!" The principle only smiled and said "You don't have a choice Miss Knight." I just turned around and walk out the door to my locker "Hey so we are going to my house after school!" and he walked away "You are so desperate!" I yelled at him. He turned around. Now he is walking backwards "Like I told you, you are different!" Jip I am a dead girl.

*After school*

I peaked my head out of the schools to see if Beanhead is out there but NADA thank the love of food I walked out the doors and to the schools gate and just when I stepped outside I got picked up over the shoulder and now is staring at the person aka Beanheads butt 'He's got a nice butt' "Well thank you kitten." 'Did I say that out loud?' "Yes, yes you did!" why me, wwwwwhhhhhhhhyyyyyy mmee!!!!