Chapter 3: Fluffy Bear

Cody up^

He put me down in the sleek car and closed the door and ran to the other side and climbed in "Why did you not talk to me like a normal person?" I glared at him. He is just smiling at me "What's the fun in that Kitten." I looked away because he called me Kitten why the hell would THE DAMON FRIKKEN KING call me kitten.

*At Damon's house*

Damon parked the car and turned at me "My dad would be here in 2 hours to drop my little sister off." I just stared at him and climbed out of the car "Are you giving me the silent treatment?" I just started at him and walked to the front door "Uugghh don't do that please talk to me!" He looks at me angry that I didn't talk to him over an hour. I started to give up but suddenly the front door opened and I heard little foot steps running towards us. She was so adorable "Fluffy Bear I missed you!" she was running into Beanheads arms and me I am crying if laughter by the nick name Fluffy Bear he was not Fluffy but I will agree with bear. I stopped laughing when I heard the door open again. Guess what I did... I jumped over the couch and landed on the ground but at least my arm broke my fall. "Who the hell is that?!" I was still to scared to move "What the hell are you doing here!" I peeked though the other side of the couch and saw someone who looks just like Damon but just with blue eyes." I stood up from behind the couch and picked up my bag 'walk away slowly the Fluffy bear is awaken' I was almost to freedom... "OLIVIA!" 'RUN' I ran out of the house of the house into the woods 'Where the hell am I?' I looked around when I wanted to take a step but someone picked me up and knocked me out. Where's FLUFFY BEAR!!

AUTHOR NOTE :
Thank you so much for reading my story