Chapter 7: Donald The Duck

Olivia's POV :

I woke up by a sound outside my bedroom door. I litterly jumped out of bed and took my pillow with me. I walked to the door were I heard whispers I think it is they are talking very loud "We get Olly and then we go!" My eyes gone wide 'What the hell is Damon doing here!' I turn around to hid because I have a weird feeling I want to stay with Levi I just can't put my finger on I... "Hello kitten..." DAMON FRIKKEN KING sounds like a creeper 'RUN' I tried to run away from him key word TRIED so I did the next best thing "LEVI! LEVI! LEVI!" "MAKE HER SHUT UP!" I saw DONALD THE DUCK guess what I hate his FRIKKEN guts.

"LEVI!!!" I was on the edge of tears when they covered my mouth with cloth. I heard stumbling coming up to my room and revealed Cody covered in blood but No Levi I gave up hope. Cody fell to the floor, Donald the duck against the wall and Damon laying dead on the floor in front of me. I didn't look up I just carried on crying.

The person took my Chin and forced me to look at him. It was Levi! I didn't know what I was doing but I don't care so I hugged him and cried in his neck "It's okay princess I would let no one hurt you..." I look at him "Promise?" he looks at me "Promise..."