Chapter Fifteen

If you don't like this type of music, then I suggest listening too 'Live or Die' by Noah Cyrus and Lil Xan or maybe 'Youngblood' by 5 Seconds of Summer.

Chapter FifteenFiery Passion  "His very appearance induced a short term spell of vertigo that threw off all of my senses, his smell filling my lungs and intoxicating my blood"

Chapter Fifteen
Fiery Passion 
"His very appearance induced a short term spell of vertigo that threw off all of my senses, his smell filling my lungs and intoxicating my blood"

~

Austin and I spent most of the trip to Vegas eating, cuddling and watching TV. He had managed to bring his gaming set up and played live on his twitch, but I managed to stay hidden from the screen. I didn't want to see any comments about us or even me, I just wanted to lay in bed silently.

Once we arrived at the hotel and I was preparing to go Austin stopped me, and pulled me away from the guys grabbing our things. "Baby, so there is a reason why we are here a couple days before the show."

"Oh, I didn't even know we were early." I laughed, in reality I never checked the schedule, I just followed the flow. "So, why are we here early?"

"I planned a couple days of surprises, just like a date vacation for us."

"You did what?"

"I have a bunch of surprises for you," he pulled some loose hair behind my ear, letting his hand linger on my face. "You'll just have to wait and see what I have planned."

He pressed a soft kiss on my nose before telling me to follow security to the room, to the first surprise; we followed them past the registration and room and straight to the elevator. Austin, without hesitation or even looking at the information on the room one of the guards held, hit the top button, the one that went straight to a sweet. I gasped, a nipping feeling that I knew what the surprise is, when I did this Austin chuckled and pulled me under his arm, then gently kissed the top of my head.

As soon as the doors opened I lost my breathe, it opened to a large and roomy living room that faced a large TV and a grand fur rug on the right, and off to the left was a large kitchen with a granite island. There were about five doors, one was a black door, I knew that was the master.

"This is ours?" I stumbled to the large all glass wall that faced the city, I touched the chairs of the dining table that faced the window.

"All ours, my love." He stood beside me, his arms wrapping around my shoulders, I held him close, ignoring the security behind us that were trying to silently place our bags down and leave. I wanted to thank them, as I usually did, but I don't think I could even move from this spot. "Now, follow me to our room."