17 • Hospital

I was about to move but then I realize that she had left her school bag. I have to return this. I take them and enter her house to return them to her. To my surprise, she is lying on the floor with a woman on top of her. She have a knife in her hand and it is carving Haneul's wrist. She tries hard to fight back but she couldn't.

[Song Haneul's POV]

I enter my house and head to my bedroom straight ahead. Suddenly I feel like someone is pulling me from behind and tackled my feet. I fall straight on my back and my head bumped on the floor hard.

"Please don't hurt me," I say weakly. She turns me over and punch my face.

"Your father begged me to do this," She smirks and takes out a knife out of her pocket. She puts my hand on the floor, straining myself from fighting back. I try to push her away out of my view but she's too strong. She put the knife on my wrist and push it hardly.

"OWW!" I shout in pain and I can feel my arm is now covered in blood.

"The more you fight back, the more it hurts baby," She says and I start to lose my consciousness. My view starts to get blurry and my energy is running low.

[Mark Tuan's POV]

I pull her hair from behind after throwing the things in my hand away. She shouts in pain and eventually let go of the knife that is piercing Haneul's wrist.

She fights back. She kick my stomach hardly and tries to stab me with the knife. The knife slightly scratches my chest as she swings them to me. I turn her around and I take the knife from her hand. I stab it into her thigh and she shouts in pain.

"You have no position to protect her! She will be in danger no matter what happens!" She says before taking out the knife from her thigh and run away.

I hurriedly run to Haneul and put her head on top of my leg. "Haneul-ah! Please don't close your eyes!" I say as she is blinking weakly. I hold her hand and it's covered in blood. She then puts her hand on top of my chest, right on the place where that woman scratched me.

"You.. hurt," She mumbles and I hold her hand tight.

"But you're in more pain," I say while caressing her hair.

"I-I'm starting t-to fe-feel cold.." She says weakly and I can feel her hand starts to turn cold. I take out my phone and call out the ambulance.

"No no no no! Stay with me! Listen to me, keep breathing.. and don't close your eyes!" I say as I slap her face gently a few times.

"I'm- I can't.." She says and closes her eyes. I push on her wound and her eyes snap open weakly.

"The ambulance is here.. please stay awake!" I say while scooping her up into my arms. I take her outside and put her into the ambulance.

~ The Next Day ~

I couldn't sleep last night. I was warded in a hospital too because I had to treat the wound on my chest. I'm not going to lie, but the wound are quite big and blood where coming out quite a lot last night.

"How are you feeling? Does your wound still hurt badly?" The doctor comes in and I slowly nod. I then stand up from my bed to go to Haneul's room.

I sit beside her in the completely white room. Her hand is wrapped by a white cloth and her other hand is attached with wire to put in the liquid medicine into her body. I close the curtain since it might be too bright for her.

I sit next to her bed again and look at her face. She have a very mild scar near her eyebrow and her lips are smiling slightly even though she didn't put any muscle pressure on it. I smile as I realize that she have quite a wide forehead.

Right by that time, her fingers move slightly and I hold it in my hand. Her hand is so soft and cute. I smile as I look at her moving fingers. I glance at her face and she is trying hard to wake up. Her eyelids are trembling so I call out the doctor to check her up.

[Song Haneul's POV]

I try to wake up by opening my eyes. But my head hurts so bad. I finally get to open my eyes and I realize that I'm now in a complete white room, with mid sunlight through the closed curtain. Hospital.

Then I see that a man with white coat is checking on my condition. The doctor then check my eyes with his torchlight which I found really REALLY bright and it hurts my eyeball.

________________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! 💓✨

Please promote this book if possible ❤️