32 • Burnt Octopus

Before I fell asleep, I suddenly remember that Mark's shirt is dirty. He spilled some food and wine just now. I lift the blanket and there's some purplish stain on his shirt.

"Come on," I pull him up and he sits up straight.

"I was just! Wbout to sweepp," He says in a drunk tone.

"Your shirt," I say and unbutton his whole shirt.

"So now we're going sexy, huh?" He says and looks at me. I roll my eyes and he takes off the shirt completely.

"No! Mark..." I say frustratedly as he lies down again. "At least wear some clothes!" I say and push him away.

"The bwanket is enough," He mumbles as he wraps his body like a pupa.

[Mark Tuan's POV]

~ The Next Day ~

I wake up feeling so hot and immediately kick of the blanket off me.

"What?!" I shout as I can clearly see that Haneul is sleeping next to me and I'M NAKED. Well, half naked.

"What? Why?!" Haneul wakes up in surprise and I cover my chest.

"What did you just do to me...?!" I ask in panic.

"Yaa!" She hits my head and I rub it in pain. "You didn't remember anything?" She asks and I nod. "You broke your promise! You said you wouldn't drink but you're drunk last night!" She shouts in frustration. How much did I drank? My head hurts so bad.

"Are you okay?" Haneul asks worriedly. I nod and try to stand up but fall right after. "You're not okay!" She says and peek her head on the bed.

"I just need some hangover drink," I say and Haneul sighs.

"My dad used to keep Hangover drinks and Wine in the store downstairs. I'll go and see what you can have," Haneul says and run downstairs. She comes back quickly with a few canned hangover drinks.

"Will this be enough?" She asks, slightly unsure.

"Yeah, that will sure does," I say and she hands me the drink.

"I'm going to be downstairs. Making some food or anything." She says and heads down.

I open the can and drink it all in one gulp. Here comes the next can. And the other one. And the last one. Now I feel better. I was about to wear my shirt last night again but suddenly hear a loud scream from Haneul.

"What's wrong?!" I ask in worried and there's no one in the kitchen. Haneul is sitting on the counter with a box of emergency kit next to her. She is wrapping the plaster around her finger carelessly.

"Hey, hey. Let's just order takeouts okay?" I take her finger and suck the blood in. "What are you trying to do with the sausages? They don't need to be cut," I say while looking at the half-cut sausages and one of them covered in blood.

"I was just trying to cut them like in the television. When I cut the bottom into four and fry them, they will stick out and look like octopuses," Haneul says while pouting.

"Aww, you're always trying to do the cutest thing for me. Thanks but a normal-fried-sausage will do. Let me do it. Let me help you with this first. Saliva works better than water because they can prevent blood from flowing out more," I say and take out a new piece of plaster from the kit. I stand in the middle of her legs while she is sitting on the kitchen counter. I then wrap the plaster nicely around Haneul's finger.

After I finish wrapping her finger neatly, I look at her and our face are so close to each other. "Thank you for trying to make the best for me." I say and she blushes.

"I smell something's burning," She jokes and when I turn around, a few pieces of sausages is now burnt.

"Sorry," I say and we both laugh.
________________________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Don't forget to check out my new book in my profile entitled 'Truth Hurts [SEVENTEEN's Jeon Wonwoo]'! 💕 please give it a lot of love ❣️

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! ❣️🤘🏻

Please promote this book if possible ❤️