23 • Dream

"You pabo! Why are you fighting them? You barely even have any skills," Mark was about to hit my head so I close my eyes. Nothing? "Nevermind," He says and lies down again.

"Where's Jaebum? I need to have a talk with him," Mark asks and I call Jaebum. Mark then looks at me and then at him. "Some privacy please," Mark says and looks at me.

"Ah! Okay, I'll wait outside," I say while scratching the back of my head carefully, not to ruin the neatly wrapped bandage.

[Mark Tuan's POV]

"I think.. we need to teach her how to fight-"

"No! That's completely against Mr. Song's order!" Jaebum cuts my idea.

"No no no no. You saw yesterday! She tried to fight all those men.. the most important is the heart. Her heart is full with braveness and sincerity.." I try to explain to Jaebum and he looks down. "It's not that I want her to protect me. But what if something happened to someone else? For example.. her friends? What about them? Can we save them? No! Because we were not ordered to do so. But she can.. because she have a kind heart." I continue.

"The kindest.." Jaebum finally says and he nods.

Haneul gets in again and sits next to me. Jaebum then stand behind her. "We.. have made a decision .." Jaebum starts off.

"Hmm? About what?" She asks cluelessly.

"We are going to teach you how to fight," I say and she frowns.

"No... i don't want to," She says and we both are surprised.

"I-it's an order from your late father! Y-you must obey," Jaebum tries to lie. No offense but you could lessen that stutter Bummie.

"Huh? You kidding me? He was the one who against it when I tried to enter the Taekwondo Club in primary school," She says and Jaebum gulps hard.

"It was an order right before he die.." I try to sound as natural as I can.

"Really? Then.. I have no excuse to against it." Haneul says and sighs.

~

"Mark, what are you doing? I don't give you permission to teach her how to fight!" Someone says.

"But boss! You knew how Haneul is.. she have a pure heart and I know you don't want to waste such a trait.." I say.

"When I say no, it's a no!!" He shouts to me.

I was awaked by the sound of thunder. A dream. It was a dream. Does he really don't want Haneul to learn how to fight? I look by my side and there she is. Haneul is sleeping while sitting on the chair and his head on my bed. You don't have to do this.

I put away those hair that blocks my sight from seeing her sweet face. She flinches as the thunder struck again.

"Shh shhh shhhhh.." I say while caressing his hair slowly. I'm sorry for giving you this wound. I look at the bandage and I can see some blood stain on it. That must've hurt. I caress it slowly and she eventually relaxes again.

I look at the clock and it's 2 in the morning. I can't continue sleeping at all so I just wait until the rain stop and the sun rise up.

Haneul suddenly wakes up and check on my condition. "Pabo, you should worry about yourself more- ahh," I shout in pain when I try to take a glass of plain water next to my bed.

"Pabo, you should've asked for my help," She says and laughs afterwards.

"Aish," I was about to hit her head again but then remembered the wound. "Does that still hurt?" I ask after taking a sip of my water.

She tap her bandage a few times and shout in pain. "I guess it still hurts," She says cheekily afterwards and I shake my head from right to left.
_______________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Don't forget to check out my new book in my profile entitled 'Truth Hurts [SEVENTEEN's Jeon Wonwoo]'! 💕 please give it a lot of love ❣️

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! 💓✨

Please promote this book if possible ❤️