36 • Jealous? Perhaps

"So are you single?" She suddenly asks.

"Woah, calm down. I don't even know your name," I chuckle and take a sip of my coffee.

"My name is Angela Kim. I'm a mix of Taiwanese and Korean. I studied in USA for 6 years. My father is the chairman of your gangster society. He divorced with 3 women before he got me because they are all such a wh*re and a fu**ing bi*ch. Do you want to know more?" She says which got me surprised.

"Wow, Angela. That's too much information for me," I say and she smiles.

"I want to know about you," She says in a flirtatious way and I don't like it.

"Oh- uhm, My name is Mark Tuan. I trained the longest in our group and I'm replacing Mr. Song for protecting Haneul and becoming her guardian," I say while caressing the handle of my cup.

"Your family?" She asks.

"I.. don't want to talk about that with you," I say and she looks at me with an intense eyes.

"Sure. Do you like her? That Haneul girl?" She asks.

"That's none of your business I'm sorry," I say and was about to leave.

"Where are you going? I'm not done with you yet," She says. "I don't like her. And she doesn't even look like she's interested in you," She says with a smirk.

"I don't need you to tell me what I see or what Haneul's feeling," I say and turn around.

"Well, then. Go on and find her. It's late. I don't want the guardian of her become a fallen angel," She says and I leave right away without looking at her.

I quickly go to my room to look for Haneul. Please! I don't want to have another fight with Haneul. I enter my room and Haneul is in the blanket, wrapping her body in warmth.

"Hey," I say as I sit next to her. She sniffs and I take her face in my hand. "Are you crying? What's wrong?" I ask worriedly. She wipes off all the tears stain with her arm and avoid eye contact with me.

"Nothing," She says in a cracked voice.

"That's a bullshit. We both knew that. What's wrong? Did you got hurt?" I ask worriedly while examining her face in detail.

"There is." She says in confident. "My heart," She says. "You lied to me. I waited for you all evening.. you said I can have you all by myself..." She said and I accidentally let out a chuckle.

"You're not even serious about what I'm feeling!" She says in frustrated and backs away from me touching her face. "I've never realize my feelings about you until just now... Until she hooks her hand onto yours." She says while covering her face with her hand.

"What are you talking about?" I ask totally clueless about what she means.

"For the first time.. I feel that my heart were thrown on a rock and it scattered into pieces. You said you liked me.." She says and then I realise that she is crying.

"Hey.. hey," I say while kneeling in front of her. "Please don't cry," I say while holding her wrist. I take away her hands from her face and she is sobbing. "I did. Well, I still like you. I'll like you forever, okay? Please don't be like this. I beg you," I say with a concerned voice.

"But you like her..." She says.

"Her- who? Angela?" I ask. "Heck I don't! I only have my eyes on you. And it will be forever and always like that. I like you Haneul. For the hundredth time," I say in frustration. "It's just weird.. for you to do this. Especially when I don't know what's your feelings for me..." I say while letting go of her hands and standing up.

______________________________
Please leave a comment if you like it or not and don't forget to vote ;) Please follow me for more upcoming books! 📂

Don't forget to check out my new book in my profile entitled 'Truth Hurts [SEVENTEEN's Jeon Wonwoo]'! 💕 please give it a lot of love ❣️

Lots of love for Sunny Fairies! 💓✨

Please promote this book if possible ❤️