Everyone's thoughts

Merida's Pov

"I'm home" I yelled.

"Merida, where were you?" My mom asked. "I was really worried, I called Jack and he said you left 2 hours ago"

"Sorry, I went for a walk" I replied. "I'm going to bed now"

"what about dinner?"

"I already ate at Jack's house" I sluggishly dragged myself up to my bedroom.

I landed on my bed. Did I do anything wrong to Elsa? I really like her though. Was I acting to friendly?

I looked at the time it was 11:00. I better go to sleep and talk to her tomorrow.

Rapunzel's Pov

I've been staring at the ceiling for a long time. I liked Jack ever since middle school. Every boy fell in love with me but not Jack. Him and Hiccup were the only ones who never fell in love with me. I don't care about Hiccup but why can't Jack fall in love with me.

Why is it that out of all the guys It has to be him?

I didn't like the way Jack looked at Elsa. He was wearing a worried expression. He was always been the carefree type of guy. Someone, please tell me that he isn't falling for Elsa.

I like Elsa but I like Jack more. If getting rid of Elsa is the only option then I am willing to do it.

Elsa's Pov

I was singing the song I wrote  after Tiana passed away.

....Don't let them know....

I heard someone called my name. I walked out to my balcony to see who it was. It was Merida and the rest of the big four.

"Hi" she yelled at me. I forced a smile and gave a quick wave and speedwalked back in. I hope they didn't see me crying.

I looked at the time 12:00 midnight. I hope everything will be okay tomorrow. I closed my eyes and quickly doze off to sleep.

Hiccup's Pov

We were sitting in Jack's room. It was awkward. Everyone was acting weird. Rapunzel was being grouchy. Merida looked really sad. She really wanted to be friends with Elsa. I want to go and give her a hug but I just couldn't. Why won't I just admit that I like her. Jack was quiet the whole time. He keeps staring into space. Then there was me, thinking of ways to comfort Merida.

I sighed. I may be a nerd but I can tell that there's something about Elsa that bothered us.

I closed my eyes.

Jack's Pov

I can't sleep. It's 2:00 am. Why does it bother me so much when I saw Elsa crying. It's not like she's special, I only met her today.

I still remmeber her smiled. It was a smile that showed no emotion.

"ARRRRGGH!" I yelled. "why does it bother me so much?" I hate that smile. It looks so fake!

Snowflakes started falling in my room. I created a snowball and threw it at the wall.

This is my secret.