➳nine

long chapter ahead~!

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"brian!"

jae shouted, running to the back of younghyun.

"got it!"

younghyun shouted back, receiving the ball and passing it to the other side

"wonpil, receive!"

sungjin yelled at wonpil. wonpil nodded and set the ball to dowoon and he spiked it. jaehyungparkian team was surprised and wasn't able to move fast enough to get the ball, so, dopil team winning.

"DoPil team let's get it!"

both boys high-fived each other, the other team sulking.

"Dowoon and Wonpil wins this time!"

sungjin announced. dowoon and wonpil were doing their victory dance happily until...

a splash of water hit the back of dowoon. they looked back to see younghyun, sungjin and jae with water balloons and water guns.

"ready for round two?"

jae smirked, throwing and catching the water balloon. both boys looked at each other then ran.

"WAIT WE DONT HAVE ANYTHING!"

"THAT'S THE POINT!"

this continued for a few minutes (30) until dowoon and wonpil (and sungjin) were soaked wet.

"yah, why was i involved in this?! i was in your team!"

sungjin complained. jae just shrugged and answered;

"you were just in our way that's why"

"i was behind you guys!"

"well, your problem"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

after playing and running around the beach, they changed their clothes and went downtown to roam around and buy things they need or want. the group split to two; dowoon and wonpil and younghyun, sungjin and jaehyung

"ah hyung, let's go buy a coin bank, yeah?"

"oh? what for?"

wonpil tilted his head in confusion. he was wondering what the coin bank was for. maybe because he spends too much money on stationary things like stickers or pens or for his bujo. maybe because he spends too much money on buying cute things he sees whenever they pass artbox.

the elder kept wondering and wondering until dowoon said;

"remember when i promised you we would go around the world-"

"ahhh when you said i had no chance of going to the moon, yes i do remember."

"yah!"

dowoon hit the older. wonpil laughed at his dongsaeng and cleared his throat.

"continue~"

"well, we should save up for it."

wonpil looked at the younger like a deer caught in headlights.

"no more crushing like last time?!"

"did i crush your thoughts about going here?"

wonpil smiled like a little boy and asked where should they buy the coin bank.

"but let's make a promise. we can't touch, steal, or use the money in the jar. we can only get the money if it's full enough and we can travel"

wonpil said, holding out his pinky.

"sunshine, isn't pinky promises for kids?"

"just do it woonie"

and they intertwined their pinkies. wonpil smiled and asked where should they buy the coin bank.

"great! it's just a 5 minute walk anyway. how long would that take before meeting the hyungs?"

"in an hour so we have a lot of time left"

════════════════════ 

heyyyy so our sem break started
so i can write now hehehe. next
update will be after this so yeah!
hope you guys liked this!
yoonmain ito na o

103118