➳ten

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

it's been a few months or so since dowoon and wonpil bought the coin bank and visited their hyungs. in those months, wonpil and dowoon saved A LOT of money. they even bought another coin bank for it

wonpil was struggling to lessen his expenses on stationary things and even made a promise to himself that he would only spend 90,000 won* and drop the remaining money in the bank. dowoon on the other hand, wasn't struggling like wonpil was.

the coin bank was almost full with money and wonpil was ecstatic about it.

"woonie! woonie! wonnie! it's almost full! we're going to travel in no time! oh we should travel to Italy or Rome"

wonpil exclaimed enthusiastically. the younger smiled at him softly. seeing his best friend happy like this makes him happy. him talking about where to go, and his interests makes him happy.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

wonpil and dowoon were playing with their console until wonpil received a call.

"sunshine, who's that?"

dowoon asked taking the chance to kill wonpil's character from behind.

"yah! that's cheating! but it was seungkwanie"

"huh? what'd he say"

"he said that he'll be coming later"

"ah okay."

in hours of playing, wonpil suggested they walk in the park for a while. dowoon agreed.

they reached the park and sat on the swings like they used to years ago. they talked until a kid that looked 8 came to them.

"ah, i'm park soo ha. hyung(?), will you play with us?"

the little boy asked pointing to his friends waiting. the boys can't resist them and agreed.

"park soo ha-yah, kick it!"

dowoon shouted to the boy and goaled.

"yes! we won!"

Soo ha exclaimed and high fived his teammates.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

after the game, they rested and stayed in the park for quite a long time. wonpil received a call again and picked it up. wonpil smiled while talking and hanged up.

"seungkwanie is outside our house!!"

wonpil exclaimed with a wide smile plastered on his face. wonpil grabbed dowoon's hand and ran to their house. wonpil was smiling widely dowoon was in danger.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

while running, dowoon started palpitating, having a hard time to breathe. he started to slightly shake. dowoon called out for wonpil to stop running but wonpil can't hear him because of excitement.

"wo-wonpil... i can't breathe... "

dowoon huffed and tried to breathe normally but can't. dowoon fell down and that's when wonpil remembered.

wonpil stopped and looked back to dowoon. dowoon was there lying on the ground, pale and having a hard time to breathe. wonpil knelt down and tried to calm dowoon down. he placed dowoon on his back and tarted to tap his face.

"dowoon-ah, wake up. wake up, dowoonie. dowoon. dowoon!"

════════════════════

whoop let's torture dowoon
the maknae and my bias
whoop whoop↫

103118
edited