➳fourteen

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"h-huh?"

dowoon stuttered, looking away from wonpil's gaze. cars passed by their way as the fire grew.

"dont act dumb dowoon. i know i may be immature but i'm not stupid. why the fuck did you steal the fucking coin bank!"

wonpil shouted. dowoon still in shock of wonpil's new attitude stood up straight and cleared his throat to retort.

" why? because it's been weeks since you were complaining about the things in the house that werent working properly!"

dowoon retorted back at wonpil making wonpil more furious.

"me? complaining? yes i admitted i have been complaining a lot but we couldve saved for all those things and not get money from the money we saved for the travel!"

"well you could've found a job! you were complaining every fucking day so how the hell can you be patient?!"

wonpil was taken back by his best friends choice of words. he got even furious.

"you're overreacting kim wonpil! we should meet out needs before traveling to where ever the fuck you want! don't you fucking get it kim wonpil?!"

"you know know i'm not overreacting yoon. we've been friends since 3rd grade and you fucking know i wanted to go to the moon since then but you always turn me down! you always crushed my dreams going to the moon saying i can't do it because im not behaved or it's to hard for me!

can't you support me?! now that we almost have the enough money for traveling, you steal it and spend it on things?! as i said we couldve saved up for those things! why cant you understand i want this?!"

by this point, wonpil is on the verge of tears. dowoon noticed this but brushed it off. the stoplight turned red, causing the breeze caused by the cars stopped.

"youre so fucking irrelevant."

"excuse me?!"

"youre fucking excuse"

"why are you like this, dowoon?!"

"because of you! youre overreacting! we need to live!"

"you know why i'm what you say over reacting?! because of you! i fucking hate you yoon dowoon!"

wonpil pushed dowoon a little bit harder than he thought. the stop light went green. 

════════════════════

?↫

110918