➳nineteen

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

"it's dowoon"

both sungin and wonpil quickly stood up and ran with younghyun to dowoon as fast as they can. once they arrived, they saw jae holding dowoon's hand. jae heared footsteps behind him and looked back.

there, the three saw jae with tears running down his cheeks, eyes red and puffy.

the three ran to dowoon and surrounded him. wonpil took dowoon's other free hand and started checking him from head to toe.

"hey-hey woonie. what's wrong? are you okay? what hurts? please be okay"

wonpil blabbered. dowoon just looked at him and smiled softly.

"r-remember when i promised you we would go to the moon together?"

wonpil held dowoon's hand closer and placed dowoon's hand on his cheek.

"y-yeah... you made me sad that time haha"

wonpil sniffled. dowoon chuckled at the memory.

"i'm... i'm sorry i couldn't fulfill my promise, sunshine. too many words we're left unsaid between the both of us and the hyungs..."

wonpil then became aware of the moments next. he shook his head rapidly with tears running down his cheeks.

"no no no no... dowoon don't. dowoon don't you dare. don't you dare say goodbye or close your eyes. dowoon !"

the youngest smiled softly looking at all of them. but looked at sungjin longer. he tried to reach sungjin but sungjin just took dowoons hands.

"sungjin hyung, you confessed didn't you? congratulations... sungjin hyung, before i go, please take him... take him to the moon for me and promise me you'll make him happy..."

"i promise, if it's you our-our maknae."

"promise me you'll say 'i love you' to him everytime. for me and for the both of you please. "

"y-yeah"

sungjin nodded, his tears threatening to fall. dowoon looked at jae and younghyun who were bawling their eyes out.

"please be happy, hyungs. i wont die happy if i see you both crying like ba-babies"

dowoon joked making all of them laugh, except wonpil.