➳sixteen

long chapter ahead hihi

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

once they arrived at the hospital, jae, younghyun and sungjin arrived also. the paramedics rushed dowoon to the ER with the 4 following behind.

"yoon dowoon, age 21, major fractures on the legs and torso, minor fractures on the arms, may have a con--"

the paramedics and nurses surrounded dowoon, one holding a silicon ambu bag to help dowoon breathe.

"I'm sorry sir but you can't be in here"

one of the nurses said blocking the entrance way to the ER

"but i need to be with him! he's my best friend for fuck's sake!"

wonpil screamed while trying to push the nurse out of the way.

"come on man! just wait! he'll be okay!"

jae with the help of the other two, prying wonpil away from the nurse. once the nurse had the chance to get away, she ran inside the ER and shut the door. wonpil pulled his arms with force from the boys and faced them with a furious look.

"what the hell?!"

wonpil yelled at them with tears in his eyes.

"what happened? how and why did dowoon end up here?!"

jae asked loudly with his hands trashing around. wonpil froze, not knowing how to... explain the situation at hand.

"what i didn't hear you"

jae said. looking at wonpil coldly. wonpil can only look at jae with teary eyes.

"what. the. flying. fuck. happened to dowoon, wonpil! just fucking tell me!"

jae shouted at him.

"i- he uh-"

wonpil stammered fidgeting with his fingers and shifting uncomfortably.

"jesus christ wo-"

before jae could finish what he was saying, younghyun covered his mouth and dragged him down to the floor. sungjin shook his head to the older and looked at wonpil. he placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him sadly.

"hey piri, could you tell us what happened to dowoon here? i-i know it's not the best time but youre the only one with him that time."

sungjin said with a soft quiet to wonpil. with all the courage wonpil had, he finally said it.

"i-i acciden-accidentally pushed dowoon-dowoon too hard t-to the road a-and th-the lights went green. and-"

BAM! THUD!

"jae what the fuck !"

sungjin yelled, helping wonpil stand up from the floor. younghyun was restraining jae from punching wonpil again.

"are you that fucking stupid ?! if my brother* dies in this hospital, you're going to be next, kim wonpil. wait for the time hangmun*!"

jae yelled.

"jae stop this! you're overreacting on the situation!"

overreacting

overreacting...

overreacting......

"you're overreacting kim wonpil! we should meet out needs before traveling to where ever the fuck you want! don't you fucking get it kim wonpil?!"
-
"youre so fucking irrelevant."
-
"why are you like this, dowoon?!"

"because of you! youre overreacting! we need to live!"

"you know why i'm what you say over reacting?! because of you! i fucking hate you yoon dowoon!"
-
wonpil stared at the bloody dowoon surrounded by people with wide eyes on the street. his head hit the curb of the road. that scene will be engraved in his mind forever.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

flashbacks from previous events came flashing back to him like a truck. he couldnt take it resulting to falling back down to the ground.

"wonpil!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

it's been hours since they've arrived at the hospital. and since the incident between jae and wonpil.

"excuse me?"

someone called out to them to get their attention. they all looked up and saw a doctor with a clipboard. sungjin smiled at him and stood up.

"ah yes?"

"hello there, i'm doctor nichkhun nice to meet you"

"uhm, hey, i'm park sungjin and these are park jaehyung, kang younghyun and kim wonpil"

"are you yoon dowoon's family?"

the doctor asked them looking at his clipboard reading the texts on it.

"we're his family duh. isnt it obvious?"

jae whispered in full english, not looking at the doctor. nichkhun raised an eyebrow and looked at jae.

"well you dont have to be rude jae"

nichkhun replied in english which surprised both younghyun and jae.

"aish jae.. anyway, h-how's our dowoon?"

sungjin asked. his voiced laced with worry and concern.

"about him, he's out of the er and will stay here for a bit for observation."

they all sighed in relief, thinking dowoon was alive and breathing.

"but"

nichkhun started which made the others nervous than before.

"his ribs were broken from the crash and his heart is weak so it'll be hard for him to breath properly"

════════════════════

hihihihihihihihihihihi
also jae called dowoon
brother because they grew
up together as their parents
We're highschool friends
And hangmun means asshole
In korean
Hihihihihih↫

112118