Chapter One: The Video

"Hey guys, how you guys doin' my name is Brennen Taylor and if you don't know, now you know. So, today Kobe's and my dad are coming over. Yes you guessed it, it's Colby Brock! So I'm gonna be pulling the I like you prank, on my best friend, and uh yeah. Colby said he'll be here soon and he's on his way, so I'll set up the camera and let you guys know when he's here." Brennen shut off the camera and sat on his couch with Kobe. Brennen sighed saying, "What the hell am I going to do if he says he doesn't, Kobe? Huh?" Brennen patted the Kobe's head and laid back on the couch and turned on the T.V. Brennen thought to himself all the possibilities of what could happen through this prank, but only one idea came to his mind, 'He's obviously gonna say he's not into dudes. Then I'll just say it's a prank and be silent throughout the rest of our friendship. And friendship only.' Brennens' thoughts consumed his head, all the thoughts said Brennen would stand by Colby throughout the rest of his life. When Colby got a girlfriend, Brennen would be the supportive best friend to tell him to go and get her. When Colby got married to a lucky lady out there, Brennen hoped to be the best man standing beside Colby. Brennen knew that he'd been in love with Colby for quite some time. Ever since they started to hang out with Brennen. But Brennen always knew, Colby would never feel the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby was on his way out of the house when he heard Sam call him. "Yo Colby! Where are you off to?" Colby turned to look at Sam and saw the worry in his eyes. Sam had told Colby of how he'd been upset or out of it lately. Usually Colby would brush it off and say it was nothing. But this time it was something. Something important. Brennen Taylor. Colby had, had a crush on Brennen ever since Sam and Katrina had gotten together. Once they had started to hang out they were always together, at Brennen's premieres, his moms house, or even his own apartment. "I'm just going to Brennen's. We're shooting a video later and for now we're just gonna hang out for a while." Sam nodded and said, "Make sure you don't get wasted. I don't want you dying on me. Not again." Colby laughed getting into his car. Colby quickly pulled out of the driveway to see Brennen.

"Hey guys, so Colby is coming here now and im gonna start the camera until he comes in so.." Brennen sat on the couch waiting to hear Colby knock on his door. "Yo Brennen you there?" Brennen got up from his seat and walked towards the door and opened it giving Colby a hug. "Whats up bro?" "Nothing much. I've been bored. How have you been?" "I've been alright. So, Colby.." Brennen trailed off for a minute but was determined to tell Colby how he felt, even if he didn't feel the same way. "The reason I haven't been talking to you, is I have to tell you something. You know how we've been kicking it lately and doing a lot of cool shit? Like, this is so weird bro and I don't want to like, make it- ruin our friendship, or make it weird or anything.. I don't know I just feel like, there's something like, between us. Like more then just like friendship. Like, maybe.." "What do you.." "Like, I kinda like you bro." "Wait, what?" "I just feel like you and I could be.. good together." Colby thought to himself for a minute, thinking of what to say. "I think.. I like you too. More than just a friend."