Chapter Three

"Colby and I.. we are a thing. I know all these jokes have confused you guys and everyone really, but yes. It's true." Brennen stopped the recording. He looked up at Colby as he smiled.

"Now the roommates." Colby said. Brennen nodded taking Colby's hand. "When should I upload this?" Brennen asked squeezing Colby's hand.

"When people won't think it's clickbait anymore." Colby said giggling.

Brennen smiled and said, "So how about Friday?" Colby started to laugh and said, "That's tomorrow." Brennen gave Colby a questioning look and then checked his phone as it said November 9, Friday. "Oh." Brennen said making Colby laugh even harder.

"Saturday Brennen. Let's just get it over with you know? I mean people already are okay with us being together." Brennen nodded and smiled then got up off of the seat he had been sitting on.

"So when do you want to do it?" Brennen asked. Colby smirked and said, "Do it? Oh I mean we can do it right now." Colby led Brennen to his bedroom and closed the door behind them as they... did it.

A.N. So yeah I'm not going to write smut with Colby and Brennen because I just can't write that about real people. People in movies and video games yeah sure but not real people 😂. I mean if you want me to just let me know. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.