Chapter 10: Sam and Colby.

"Hey what's up guys it's Sam and Colby. Now today we are not exploring for once. Today we are answering your questions from Twitter."

Colby stopped speaking and waited for Sam to continue. He couldn't get his mind off Brennen. What he had done was horrible. He felt as though he had made the wrong decision. The wrong choice. He wished he could take everything back. Take Brennen back.

"First question; 'How long have you guys been friends?'" Sam looked at Colby and then laughed saying, "Who said we were friends?" Sam leaned in to kiss Colby but cut the camera at the last second. As they continued filming Colby regretted everything. All the choices that had led to this moment. He wanted Brennen back. And badly.

"Okay time to post." Colby bit his lip. He knew he couldn't keep this secret. "Hey Sam?" Sam turned around in his chair to look at Colby. " Yeah what's up Colby?" "Sam whatever this is I don't think I can do it." "But you're the one that ended things with B-" "I know I did. But this can't happen. You and Katrina were happy. Are happy. So were me and Brennen. All this is doing is hurting people. I still love Brennen, but you're my best friend. That's all." "I understand." Colby gave Sam a confused look. "Really?" Sam nodded saying, "Yes. Now go talk to him. Go try to. I'll delete this. It shouldn't be posted. It would make things worse."

Colby nodded and left the room and went into the hallway. He dialed Brennens number and waited. It was ringing.

Brennen heard his phone ring and saw that it was from Colby and informed Corinna of that as well. "Well are you gonna pick it up?" Brennen facepalmed and rubbed his temples. "You know what he did? He ruined me. He tore my heart to pieces." Corinna nodded and said, "I know he did. But maybe he's trying to fix it." Corinna had been the first to come to Brennen after he posted the video. She stayed with him and comforted him through his break up. Ice cream and all. She binge watched shows and ate a lot of bad shit with him all to get him through it. Brennen was started to think maybe him and Corinna were better friends then he thought.

"Hey. Brennen?" Brennen bit his lip. He had to use the right words to not sound too desperate. Corinna had taught him that in the last few days. "What do you want Colby?" Brennens words came off cold but they worked as to have Colby get the message. "Brennen I want to say I'm sorry. I was wrong. I know I was. It has only been a day and I realize I can't live like this. With someone that isn't you. I need you."

Brennen looked at Corinna and she gave him the thumbs up to continue. "What do you suggest?" "How about we just have fun like old times. Film a video?" "Yeah I'll think about it. I don't know if I have anything else planned." "Brennen. Tomorrow is June 9th." Brennen sighed saying, "Brolby day." Colby chuckled on the other line. "We can't miss it Brennen."

"Fine. We can film a video."