Chapter 4: Finally Out

As the boys drove to the roommates house they began to think of everything they could do together. Colby had a harder time of keeping his thoughts to himself so Brennen would see the occasional lip bite out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey Brennen?" Colby asked trying to concentrate on something else besides the thoughts in his head. "Yeah?"

"What's going to happen? Like are we going to move in together? I could move into your place and we could be the two dads for Kobe like we always joke about."

Brennen chuckled and said, "Whatever you want to do Colbs. As long as we're together." Colby slid his hand into Brennen's as they arrived at the trap house.

As they were welcomed inside Brennen said he wanted to get everyone together to tell them something. One by one Devyn, Corey, Sam, Katrina, Jake, and Aaron all came into the living room.

"So guys, I know that everything has been confusing and all. Colby and I have made all the videos about 'Brolby' and everything and I thought that we should clear it up for you guys." All of the roommates nodded in unison and motioned for them to continue. "Colby and I.. we're together."

All of the roommates went to look for a camera but once Brennen explained that there wasn't one everyone nodded and all seemed to go deep in thought.

Sam was the first to speak. "I wish you would have told us Colby. Or at least me. I know I couldn't have really helped you through what you were feeling but I know I would've been here for you."

"I know Sam. I just didn't want to be in the way. Ever since you and Katrina got together I just felt like I was an obstacle for you guys. Once I started doing videos with Brennen I found someone who could understand a lot of the same shit I was going through."

"Colby I didn't mean for it to come off that way I--" Katrina tried to include herself in the conversation but Colby soon cut her off. "No Katrina, it's okay I didn't want to say anything just for that reason. I like seeing Sam happy."

Everyone nodded and stood. Then they came into a hug with Colby and Brennen.

"Thank you guys."