Chapter 6: Apologies

Colby had a big headache once he was woken up by Brennen's call, but that was not gonna stop him from making it up to him.

Colby got up, got dressed and got ready. He grabbed some tylenol and then went outside to his car and drove to Brennens.

Colby was tearing up in the car thinking about what would happen if he fucked this up. Him and Brennen. What he had wanted for so long could be taken away in an instant because of some dumb move he made while he was drunk.

Colby walked up the stairs to Brennens door and knocked on it softly.

"Who is it?" Brennen yelled from the couch.

"Hey Brennen it's me. I know I'm the last person you want to see but please let me in so we can talk about this."

Brennen smiled to himself, 'Well actually Colby you're wrong I do want to see you. But you just pissed me off.' Brennen let Colby in and tried his best to keep a straight face but that was hard to do because of the butterflies in his stomach.

"Brennen, I'm sorry. Last night I was hella drunk and I didn't know what I was doing. I even confirmed with the roommates that I was only fucking around and dancing and shit. I swear I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know Colby. I'm sorry too. I was being a dick this morning."

Colby sighed and laughed to himself. "Do you remember when we were at suicide forest?"

Brennen looked at Colby and nodded.

"All I remember was you being so worried about the damn coin. And nothing even happened."

Brennen smiled and nodded as he remembered that he was so worried about the coin. But he had also been worried about Colby. His voice sounded terrible.

Brennen took Colby's hand and said, "Colby.. I love you. I really really do. I'm not just saying it. But I do."

"I love you too Brennen."