Chapter 5: New Home

Chapter 5

*Jessica's POV

The door flung open and we were met with 3 boys. Liam was holding the door with a huge smile, Zayn was peeking from his shoulder and Niall was perched down below, his head popping out from Liam's waist.

My eyes widened. This could not be happening! I was meeting One Direction! I regained my composure and stuck out my hand, "Assica Jshley. I-I mean Jessica Ashley."                    

Durrah did the same and said in a Australian accent, "Durrah Qistina at your service, mates!"

Liam took my hand and Niall took Durrah's hand. They both shook hands in sync.      

"Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." Liam said, smiling brightly.I gave him my biggest smile.              

Suddenly, Zayn, who had been quiet this whole time spoke up, "Jessica! My old friend, it's good to you again! And random friend, whose name is Durrah! " He pushed Liam away and gave us both a bear hug.

"You boys gonna let them in?" A voice boomed.

It was Paul, who was getting impatient.  I turned and Paul standing there with around 20 luggages around him. I smilied at him sheepishly and pushed Durrah and the boys in.

"WOAH, HUMAN BUNDLE!" Someone screamed. That person could only be the famous Louis Tomlinson.

Suddenly, Liam tripped over something and we all fell.

"Oww." Somebody moaned. It was coming from under me. I looked down to see Niall holding his -ahem- lower region.

I gave him a confused look and he cried, "You socked me in the balls. Owwww, and it hurts."

"Human bundle to human pile? We must join, Hazza!"  Louis screamed.

Suddenly, there was more put on me. I groaned. Not again. "I feel the love!" Harry cried.

"I feel the weight!" Niall shouted.

A few minutes later... After Liam had us all get out of that huge human pile, Paul left us to do our own stuff.

"Now... Room choosing time!" Zayn jumped up and down.

Durrah and I gave each other quizzical looks. "But aren't w-"

"No, you are not sharing rooms." Harry stated, a-matter-of-factly.

"I don't get it." Durrah mumbled.

"You guys are not sharing rooms, so that means, um, you guys are not sharing room. Basically, you have different rooms. But, um, you guys have no bathrooms, so um, you have to share it with me." Harry mumbled.

I looked at Durrah. She had her lips pursed. Why would hav- Oh, OH. Him. The eyes, I get it.

I spoke up, "'KAY! So you guys go make dinner. While we choose our rooms and have a nap. I don't know about Durrah, but I'm having the worst case of jetlag." I said, wanting to talk to Durrah alone.

The boys shuffled to the kitchen not before giving us smiles. Niall poked me in the stomach and narrowed, his eyes saying 'I'll get you back' narrowed his eyes. I rolled my eyes and started pulling Durrah to a random. The moment we stepped in, I noticed that it was empty.

I liked it, "Oh, I'm taking this one." I stated.

I plunked down onto the bed and motioned for Durrah to sit. She shuffled her feet and plunked down too. "It's him, isn't it?" I questioned. She nodded.

I sighed. "Hey, we just moved. See? New life, new beginning. You have to forg-"

"I can't forget, okay? He was important. He is. And the eyes. The eyes are a big no no. The eyes are unforgettable. It reminds me th-"

"Well, try to. I know it's hard. And it's gonna get harder. But you gotta stay strong. Where's the Durrah who punched the boy who stole my meatball sandwich?" I tried.

She chuckled. Score one for Jessica. Who's awesome? I'M AWESOME! "You always remind me about that. Always." She said.

"Hey, it's not me who kicked him ahem down there. And broke his tooth. And sat on him." I protested.

"Well, rule number one in my book is 'no stealing food'." She grinned. At least she forgot. For now.

I grinned back, "It always is." I yawned. Durrah followed. "Sleepover nap?" I asked.

Durrah nodded and claimed her side of the bed. I went to the other side and started falling asleep. Little did I know not to fall asleep without locking your door with five mischevious boys living with you.

I woke up my face feeling really heavy. I flung my hand to face and was met with really squishy stuff. My eyes flung open. No. Cannot be happening. I grabbed a handful that was on my face. I looked at my hand to see marshmellows and peanut butter...?

I looked at Durrah. She had the same stuff on her face. I decided to scream, so I did. Liam came into the room just when Durrah woke up with a start. I guess Durrah knew what was on her face because she started screaming. Liam saw us and burst out in laughter.

"Not funny." I pouted.

The rest of the boys came in the room with mischevious grins on their faces, especially Niall. He had a satisfied look. "I will get you, Horan." I mumbled.

Durrah found it funny after she found that it was a way of them saying 'welcome'. I went to shower in Louis' bathroom while Durrah went to Harry's bathroom. I cleaned my face thoroughly. After I showered and changed. I went to the kitchen, where everybody, including Durrah, was.

"So why are you guys in Harry's and Louis' apartment?" I asked.

"Oh, we are having a sleepover!" Niall cried.

"Boys have sleepovers?" Durrah asked to no one in particullar.

"We do!" Zayn said, sipping his juice.

****************************************

I had to make two cupcakes for Jess in order for her to write longer. Man, that girl eats like a Niall. Yeah..my bestie..

So what do you guys think? Comment, Vote and Fan!

I burnt 4 cupcakes. Poop.