Chapter 6: New Room

Chapter 6

*Jessica's POV

"That's so normal.." Durrah said sarcastically while she munched on some pancakes.

"Oh, yeah.. About our rooms, our other lugages and boxes will be sent here today. So we gotta settle our rooms ," I stated and huffed.

"Well, too bad for you guys. We're gonna go to the theme park and chill," Niall said proudly.

"Do you want our help, loves?" Liam asked.

"Yeah..we kinda do," I gave him a smile. That boy is an angel.

"Oh...C'mon Liam! Really? Must you really do that?" Louis groaned and made a face.

"I think we should cancel our outing and help our new buddies,boys" Liam said.

All the boys groaned and started whining. Man, they were really whiney. Zayn stuck out a tongue at Liam which made Durrah chuckled.

I've been realising that Durrah has been kinda quiet this whole breakfast. She's always shy when she meets new people. Oh, Durrah..

I do realise too that she looks at everyone directly at their eyes but not Harry. Not even once has she ever looked at him in the eyes.

"Hey Durrah, could you pass me that syrup?" Harry asked and pointed to the syrup bottle beside her.

I looked over to Durrah and she immediately looked down at her plate and grabbed the syrup and passed it to Zayn who was sitting beside Harry. Zayn took it and passed it to Harry. Harry had this weird look on his face. I could feel the awkwardness in the air.

"So, how old are you guys by the way?" Louis asked breaking the silence. Thank you Louis!

"Oh, my birthday is on 10th January. I was born in 1993, in Park Royal Hospital at 8.14am and i weighed 7 pounds 11lbs," i replied eagerly and grinned widely.

"We asked for your age not your life story!" Harry complained.

"Well, make it specific next time!" I argued.

"What about you Durrah? Your age, not your life story" Zayn asked, scowling at me.

"I'm umm.. Still 18. Turning 19 on April," Durrah replied firmly.

"Going to University right?" Harry asked.

"Yeap, college." I stated as i put a piece of pancake into my mouth.

"College? Isn't that suppose to be for 17-18 years old?" Zayn asked.

"It's the same" Durrah corrected with a smile.

We chat for awhile and introduced ourselves. We got to know them better. They were really down-to-earth guys. Not like how i had expected. We cleaned up and Durrah had volunteered to do the dishes. The boys protested but failed. The boys did their own things while i went to my new bedroom and unpacked my things.

*Durrah's POV

I decided to help with the dishes and the boys tried protesting. But obviously, i won.

"Need a hand?" A voice came behind me.

"OHMYGOD! -breathes-Don-don't do that to me! -breathes-" I had never been this shocked in my life. No horror movie can beat this! I could feel my heart pounding really fast. That was the scariest thing ever. I breathed in and out continuosly while placing a hand on my chest thinking that it would stop my heart from beating really fast.

It was Harry. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you," he chuckled.

Dammit, it was Harry. I quickly took a plate and started scrubbing it infront of his face so that i couldn't see his eyes.