Lewis~Meeting His Daughter (Lewis x Daughter)

I know, Lewis doesn't have a kid, but imagine he has one :).

11 years has it been... 11 years without his daughter. But it felt like 30 years...

"Y/N, Dad has forgot something in the car, you'll stay here and I'll be back in a few seconds, okay?" Y/N nodded and waited for her dad. She felt a hand grabbing hers and a strange man took her away. "Let me go, Let me go!" she screamed. The man lifted the girl up, carrying her away. In the meantime, Lewis quickly came back, not wanting to leave his 4 year old daughter alone. He came back to the place he left her, but she was no where to be found. "Y/N, Y/N, where are you little girl?"  He paced back and forth and asked some people around the place if they saw his little girl, but no one knew it." 

Days, weeks, months and even years, he has been waiting for the police to call him. But the call never came. Lewis sat down on the couch, studying some data again. After a few minutes, he grabbed himself a coffee and took a photo from the table in front of him. That was him and his little girl. He wondered how she is doing. She should be 15 by now, if she made it that far. She might be dead. Lewis shook his head. He heard his phone ring, so he walked up to it. Unfamiliar number.  He denied the incoming call and continued studying the data while sipping his coffee. But his phone rang again. Same number. He picked up his phone and accepted the call.

"Hello?" Lewis said.
"Hello, am I speaking to Lewis Hamilton? I'm police officer Jack Howard."
Lewis was very confused. Why would the police need him? 
"Yeah, it's Lewis speaking. What's the reason you're calling me?" He asked, curious about the reason.
"I guess you're in terms with Y/N Hamilton?" The police officer asked him polite.
That name. It's her..

"Yes, she is my daughter. Someone kidnapped her 11 years ago, I haven't seen her since then." He explained.
"I'm calling because I have good news to tell. She was found a week ago, she was in good conditions and we would love to bring you two back together."

Lewis felt the pressure leaving. He could finally take her back in his arms again.

"Where and when can I see her?" Lewis asked excited.
"You can come straight away, we are in Monaco at the police station." Jack said.
"Thank you, see you soon!" Lewis said with the biggest grin.

He ended the call, did a happy dance and took his jacket. He grabbed his keys and walked to his car, closing the door behind him. He drove to the meeting place, getting nervous. How would she look? What if she isn't happy with seeing me?  He got out of his car and walked over to the entrance, walking in. A police officer with the name-tag "Jack Howard" stood there, waiting for him. He shook hands with the older man. 

"Thank you so much beforehand Mr. Howard. You have no idea how that made my day!" Jack chuckled and his words and mentioned him to follow him. They walked for a few minutes, until Jack stopped, Lewis following. "Mrs. Hamilton, your father is here to see you." He said a bit loud. But there was no reaction. Lewis got nervous again. See, she hates me. His thoughts got interrupted by seeing someone appearing in the distance. 

There she is, running down the hallway with tears in her eyes. Her brown curls falling down her back and her puppy brown eyes locking with his. He ran up to her, tears forming in his eyes as well and his arms wide open to catch her in a warm hug. Y/N wrapped her arms around his chest as well and hid her face in his chest. They stood there for a few minutes, enjoying eachothers company. After some paperwork, they left, holding eachothers hand. 

Timeskip to back home

"..And that was the last room. I hope you like it." 

"Uhmm, I think I forgot some things already.." Y/N said, laughing.

Lewis laughed with her and they sat down on the couch, watching Netflix. He wrapped his arm around her to keep her close, 'cause he will never let her slip away from his arms ever again

Requests are open!