Come back, for me~ Sebastian Vettel

Oreo_Ice

There she was. Sitting on Mable, her horse. A beautiful and tall Quarter Horse, brown with some white parts covered his body. Y/N had for this day. She, Y/N Vettel, was finally having this European tournament to show her skills. As an equestrian, she adored horses and didn't want to do anything else. After every hard time, she could find her horse and take it to that old town road, riding till she couldn't anymore. 

She didn't have an easy life. Her father, Sebastian Vettel, being away as a Formula One driver quite often. Her mom and herself had to take care of the little sisters, Emily and Mathilda. 

She received the start signal. She used her legs to make Mable move forward. The first hurdle wasn't too high, being super easy for her horse. Turn to the right, straight, turn to the left. She had practiced all the movements over and over back at the ranch. Today was her day and no one was going to ruine that.

The hardest part was coming up. A triple combination, the bars quite high and just little distance between them. She spent so much time on this part. Just when Mable was jumping, a loud noise shot beamed through her ears. The horse must have heard it as well, because it didn't make the jump and panicked. Trying to regain control again, her helm flew of her head. Y/N really tried to calm Mable down, but nevertheless. One sudden movement was enough to launch Y/N off and land on the ground with a loud thud.

Before darkness took over her body, she saw her mom pressing the phone against her ear, dialling her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3th in Russia wasn't too bad, Sebastian thought. Charles had snatched the Pole Position again, but he was at least in front of Valtteri and Max. He took some time to check his phone, asking Hannah how Y/N was doing on the big tournament. He was said he couldn't make it, but he was still cheering for her in Sochi. He was about to open the chat with Hannah, when he received a call from the lady itsself. Pressing the phone against his ear, he listened to the flood of words coming from his wife's mouth. He only made out a few words: accident, unconsciouss, Austria.
He jumped up, swinging his bag over his shoulder. He quickly explained the situation to Mattia, who gave him permission to check on his daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,2,3,4..ah there it was. Room number 5, the room were she was. He didn't want to face whatever he may see inside there. He pressed the handle down and his eyes scanned the room immediately. Hannah sat at the right side of the bed, holding Y/N's hand. She looked up and a sob escaped her lips, when she ran up to Sebastian and cried out on his shoulder. "They don't know when she will wake up. They don't even know if she will ever" She hiccuped between almost every word.

After Hannah calmed herself down, Sebastian took a seat next to his sleeping daughter. She looked peaceful, just a few scratches on her cheek and forehead. Her breathing suddenly become heavier, more frequent. Sebastian rushed to her side, holding her hand in his larger one. "Come back, for me " he whispered when he felt a soft squeeze in his hand.