Lance Stroll~New PR

@xkimisliefx  for you!

Y/N hugged Esteban one last time. He was going to leave her team: Force India F1 Team. She had a new time being his PR women, but their ways were separated now...

The next day:

Lance Stroll was announced to be the new driver for the team, next to Sergio "Checo" Perez. So that means that Y/N is going to be Lance's new PR woman. She picked up her bag from the floor in her hotelroom in Abu Dhabi. She bought herself some breakfast and took a cab to the track. She walked through the pitlane, walking to the Force India garage. The dropped her back in the back, waiting for Stroll to appear. She got impatient, since he was getting late, until she felt a tap on her shoulder. That scared her so much, that she fell forwards. But she never hit the floor, because 2 arms wrapped around her waist to prevend her from falling. The arms brought her back on her feet and she turned around. Her eyes met the eyes from Mr Stroll. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" Lance said, chuckling. Y/N fell for the cute smile her gave her, so her cheeks got as red as a tomato. "No problem, I'm Y/N L/N, your new PR." You offered your hand to shake, but he gave you a hug. "Nice to meet you, L/N." Lance said, sending you a wink. "You can call me Y/N." Y/N said, laughing. "Lance, can you come over here, please?" A engineer screamed through the garage. "Sorry, I have to go." Lance said quickly before moving to the engineer.

Y/N did her tasks as usual. She didn't have much to do though, so she just sat in the back of the garage, staring at nothing. "Hey Y/N, do you want to take lunch with me?" Lance suddenly asked when he appeared in front of her. Y/N quickly looked at the Canadian, who was slightly blushing. "Yeah sure, I feel hungry." Y/N said, before leaving to grab her purse. Lance however, stopped her. "I'll pay, let's see this as a proper first meeting." Lance said, before hooking his arm into hers and walking to a cosy lunchroom. They sat down on their chairs and scanned through the menu. "Pick whatever you want, I don't really care." Lance said to destroy the silence between the 2 of them. Y/N decided to have a salmon sandwich with some orange juice, while Lance picked a chicken sandwich with some water. They started a conversation about their hobbies and other personal things. They found out that they both had some things in common, like gaming. "Would you like to play some (Your favorite horror-game) with me this evening?" Lance asked, while paying the bill. Y/N nodded; she was always up for games. "Let's say, 7pm in my room, it's 413." Lance said, before walking off with you.

Time skip:

Y/N took a nice shower before looking through her suitcase. She didn't feel like dressing nicely, so she picked some sweatpants and a T-Shirt. It was 6.50 pm, so she brushed her almost dry hair and put it in a messy bun. She took her phone and walked over to room 413. She knocked on the door, waiting for someone to open it. Lance opened the door quickly and moved aside to let the woman inside his room. "You can sit on the bed." He said. Y/N sat down on the other side than Lance said and they both started the horror-game. Y/N wasn't that afraid anymore of horrorgames as she used to be. In the meantime, the weather got bad outside. It was thundering and raining, which is very unusual for Abu Dhabi. They didn't really pay attention to it, because they were enjoying the game. Untill the TV switched off, as did all the lights in the hotel room. Y/N cursed under her breath. She never liked the darkness. Lance noticed her inconvenience. "Y/N, are you okay?" He asked carefully, looking at the direction where she sat. "I-I'm fine, I just don't like the darkness and this weather." Y/N said as steady as she could. Lance moved closer to the woman and wrapped her in a hug and pulled her in his chest. "You're safe here, I won't let anyting hurt you." He said, pressing a kiss on her temple. Y/N looked up at the Canadian and stared into his eyes. They both closed their eyes and moved closer to eachother. Their lips found eachother in a sweet kiss. After they pulled back, Lance cuddled up to the woman next to him and stayed with her for the rest of the night. This was going to be the best test-week in Abu Dhabi...