ch:27:chris

Chris

The proposal continue
***************************

So once we arrived at the restaurant we will City quickly I then pulled out her chair for her

Her: baby you're such a gentleman I'm having such a wonderful day with you you know I love you so much you just the most sweetest kindest man ever

I was smiling and telling her how much I love her too

So when the waiter came through our drinks and food she got her favorites which is the chicken alfredo and I got the shrimp alfredo she hates Shrimp so I told her I get something else and I end up getting the same thing as her so as it was eating and drinking and having us a good conversation it was time it will near the end of the dinner when I took the initiative to ask her to be my wife

I got up and she looked at me like what are you doing I got done one knee in front of her and she looked this so confused

Her: baby what are you doing

Me: today is the day I asked you this very important question but before I ask you I have to tell you something these past years have been the best of my life we may started off all wrong and I'm sorry that's my fault but I will make it up to you the rest of our lives I love being with you I can't see myself with no one else but you I love your smile your laugh your personality I love how you can just smile and lighten up my day when I'm away from you I feel like I'm dying because you are the air that I breathe you that thing that makes my heart beat and I can't be without you without you there's no light in my world I need you all day 365 days a year I need you here with me forever you make me so happy I think about you when I first wake up and when I go to sleep you what I dreamed about you how I put on my Christmas list every time when I was little you went God made for me and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world for nothing in this world could compare to you you are the reason that I work so hard to achieve my goals you make me a better man just by being with me I'm so in love with you and I want the world to know you are mine forever and always no one I ask you this question you will break my heart if you say no so when I ask you this question please don't let your answer be no unique Faithfully Jones will you make me the most happiest man in the world the best man in the world because you are the best woman will you marry me?

She was crying and she said..............

Yes..