A canceled Interview (part 9)

"THIS JUST IN, MASTER OF CEREMONIES, JULIUS FLICKERMAN HAS DIED FROM A HEART ATTACK!" Is what wakes me up. Claudius is broadcasting the news about how Julius Flickerman has died. I don't believe it. They show some workers wheeling in a body covered over a white sheet in what I assume is poor Julianus. Poor guy, I really really liked him. I see Caesar right there next to his father blowing his nose on a tissue while crying. The sight almost brings me to tears. Greir, Lionel and Elizabeth come in too, and Lionel asks me "What the hell happened?"

"Julius died of a heart attack!" I say.

"Oh thats just horribly horrible!" He says.

"SHHHH!" Greir says. 

"However, skeptics say that he was poiso-"  And the TV cuts him off by bleeping his voice.  "The TV comes on a couple of seconds later and he says, "Caesar will not be interviewing the tributes this year since he's dealing with a great loss. Thats all we know today, and God bless Julius's heart." The news station goes to some other news, about some gossip. Thats all they do, just gossip about people, in the Capitol. Gossip is like air to them. I don't know why, but its probably because, since they have so much riches, they like to pick on people who don look as good or have as much wealth as they do. Meanwhile, in my district, theres people who starve to death there, along with some other districts I bet. 

"Well, since theres no interview tonight, that means they'll be some more mentoring. To spice things up again, wanna watch some Hunger Games instead of me talking to you?" Greir says.

"Yeah, sure" Elizabeth says. I see that Lionel is crying while walking in another room. Instead of putting on a random Hunger Games, Grier puts on a specific one, his.