A new life

Hi! I highly suggest you read the LAST CHAPTER of my other book
'Who a guardian is meant to be' but if you don't I'll leave enough context here.
Melody- ALAMAS younger sister
Camilla- a close friend of Alama's

That's really all you need for now! Hope you enjoy!

Narrators POV

"Camilla! Is this? Alama's child?" Melody says nearly shaking staring down at the child resting on her deseased sisters grave.

"I believe so Melody" nodding in disbelief at the small child beneath her.
She had cute small little freckles on her nose and pastel blonde hair with a small silver tag 'Athena darkheart'

"What should we do" Melody says Bending down, picking up the fragile child. She's sleeping peacefully without a sound.

"I suppose the only option here is to summon Mj" Camilla says taking out her crystal
"NO MJ KILLED ALAMA WHO KNOWS HE WONT KILL HER?!" Melody screams holding the baby closer
"I will not let this baby die to his hands!" She whispers under her breath humming a lullaby to he sweet child

"Melody it is his daughter, he has the right to know she exists.
But who said we were giving him the child! I may be respectful but I'm not plain out idiotic!!!" Camilla shouts.
"Take the baby to the maids, they'll prepare her and mind her while we take a short trip" Camilla says looking down in slight shame

"What's wrong?" Melody looks up to Camilla, her eyes full of concern

"Nothing Mel nothing" Camilla avoids eye contact

"SHUT UP CAMILLA!, DONT EVEN TRY TALK TO ME TILL TOMORROW!!!" Melody shouts and runs back to the castle in tears

Camilla's POV

ah I forgot, she still can't stand anyone calling her Mel since Alama always called her that.
Well I guess she'll be emotional until tomorrow at me.

She probably took Alama's death the 3rd worse.
I was absolutely infuriated and come in at number 2 but Marco was the saddest, he was absolutely distraught, Leaving his poor son 1 year old son to grow up without a parent.
Marco still hasn't returned to his duties as a guardian because apparently

'it reminds him to much of her'

Which is stupid he may as well say trees remind him to much of her kindness and solitude.
Which now that I think about it, that's a pretty reasonable thing.

We have no idea how Mj felt. He seemed sad but who knows? He could of known, he could of done it on purpose.

Unfortunately I have to talk to him,

I look up at the sky and decide it's about time I get trying to make a portal.

Alama could do it in her sleep but unlike her not everyone is an awesome, good lookin guardian with everyone at her feet.

Some might say I would sound jealous but! You gotta understand, being her friend isn't easy.

Hearing about her amazing feats of bravery, helping the helpless, winning wars, her great leadership and how she's breaking the barriers and making new ones!
No one at her age has done what she's done.
It slightly pisses me off about HOW DAMN AMAZING SHE IS!

But back to trying to summon this stupid portal!!!
It's stupidly hard, I try to do it and I get some stupid pocket realm.

I would ask Melody to help me but NOOOOOOOOO she's in some pissy mood. Her and her tweeny years. Why me!

I finally summon the portal and walk threw....to the shadow realm

Hey guys!!! Iv been trying to make sure I explain as much as I can, like who Alama is and who Mj is.
Hope you guys enjoyed and I can't wait for the next sharper!

'The shadow realm'

Dark ominous terrifying but within the chauos there's something worse.......

There king

Have a nice day// or night!

Update: Iv realised something because later in my book iv wrote something that really F's things up...
Ok so In my last book Alexander was like 21 when Alama died but in my later chapters I had to just come and edit some of this out because I realised iv made alexander seem to be the age of Athena...
Please don't hate me I'm sorry!!!!!