The guardians plight

In the last chapter Athena freakin killed 3 people and nearly killed Melody!

Does she still pay the prices?

Or was it simplify forgotten???

Find out in this new chapter!

Melody's POV!

I pull up my shirt and see it, the scar from 2 years ago....

The day still haunts me. Seeing a young child kill 3 people in cold blood.

The guardians decided it would be best if we vanished the memory.
Which was in best interest, I still don't know why she flipped out but maybe I'll never know?

A bit has changed round the good old forest.
Athena has been a bit better, less rebellious accept she had ALOT of friends like Alama was only friends with people older then her!
But Athena has a massive group of friends. Some from the forest, some from the realm of darkness, she even has some friends from the village!

We let her out quite a bit. Ya know just to explore give her that freedom!

The freedom she never had...

Athena is helping out more around here and I'm scared about her power.

We tried to get her a tutor to help her I guess harness it? Short story didn't work out.
Long story, she ended up accidentally shooting him off a cliff....

Yeah since then we've uh self taught her it was the Safer option, less killy.

"Athena!" I call out to her and go into her room.
I find her sitting on her bed reading a book.

She sees me and pure terror shocks into her eyes as she stashes the book.

"Woah whatcha reading? Better not be anything bad" I wink and she groans

"1. Gross 2. What do you want?" Oh did I mention she's a moody 14 year old!

"I'm going out today so can you take care of my forest duties?" She says looking up at me with puppy eyes

"Do it now!" I shout pointing outside, she gets up sighing putting shoes on and her armour leaving the castle.

I go over to where she stashed the book I see the title and I'm slightly confused?

The story of me

By Alama darkheart

P1

Iv been in this forest for a few days now, it's a scary place.
Everyone is everywhere and people speak some weird way.

There always talking about me behind my back. I don't think I really even want to be here!

They tell me that I'm somehow a guardian who's meant to be something! I don't want that.

I just wanna be a kid! Is that so hard to ask for?

I flip threw the pages towards the end, this is a big diary! An entry nearly every day.

P436

Iv just turned 17, I can't believe everything iv given up.
I found out I have a sister! Well I vividly remembered her but I kind of thought it might of been a dream? But no.

Life's boring, everyone sees me as a saint when I'm not! I don't think they've understand what iv done!

Iv killed people in cold blood