To dine for some wine?

Hi I'm here for another chapter!! Again I know I'm bad at books ok!
Also I wanna complain about something real quick! I play waterpolo and I'm the WORST PLAYER in my team like all the other girls play state and I'm there drowning! And the coach kept calling me either chloe, Bella or Ellie........AND IM PISSED OFF HE EXPECTS ME TO LISTEN TO A NAME I AM NOT CALLED!!!!!!!!!

Now onto the book and off my rant

Narrators POV

As Camilla enters through the portal she quickly realises maybe it wasn't the best decision to come alone...

Darkness, fires, creatures of all kinds, and the dark castle itself.

Camilla remembers the one time Alama took her here, to show her the man she loved.

He always seemed different with her than alone.
As Camilla charges on down the rich, dark purple road she arrives at the doors.

With a few knocks a man, better said demon comes down to open the door.

"I'm here with important news for Mj" Camilla says calmly.
If there's one thing Alama taught her is to never show fear in the place it's created.

"It's lord to you peasant! Mj is busy, next time try booking in" the man says about to shut the door when she sees fear himself.

"Camilla! It's been so long!" Mj comes down the stairs and her eyes wander back to the scar on his face.
He's had it since forever.

Then she realises his hair? It use to be silver now it's more of a reddish black.
He wears a cape and his horns are showing proudly

Mj comes and imbraces her in a hug

"I'm so sorry I haven't reached out!"
He pulls out staring down at her.

Alama May have been tall but Camilla is pretty short in comparison to Mj, about Melody's hight

"No no it was my fault really. You've had a lot of responsibility with taking care of here."
Camilla says calmly, she's still unsure about why Mj's being so nice

"How about I get the maids to get some wine? We can catch up?" Mj suggests

"That sounds lovely Mj" Camilla responds walking inside as Mj gestures.

"To dine for some wine as my father always said" Mj laughs to himself after his comment

"Mj I have some news about Alama" I say as we sit down, his head jerks around with a serious face.
He gestures his hand for Camilla to continue

"Today while me and Melody were out for runs in the forest we went to visit Alama's grave and there was, there was a....Uh
It wa-wa"

"Get to the point Camilla" he says sternly. Camilla can see the sadness in his eyes.

Everyone believed Mj wasn't sad, but I know he was. He just is so used to death he can get over it, but it still hurts him at the mention of her

"There was a child - Alama's and your child
to be specific"

Mj's eyes widen, there's to many emotions to read.

Camilla can read emotions. It's how she sees right threw people and she knows Mj is a dark but good man.

It may have only been 10 months but a lot can change in that amount of time.

"Mj are you ok?"
Camilla tries to put her hand on his shoulder but he flinches at her touch

"I want the child dead" Camilla gasps.

Mj knows what cost everyone for that baby and he wants nothing to do with it

"It's Alama's final legacy how dare you!" Camilla spits out

"THAT THING KILLED HER" he stands raising his voice

"I don't ever want to see this child.....I'm sorry Camilla but I just - I just can't" he walks away down a corridor into his study.

Camilla walks out. She thinks about how maybe that baby isn't good news.....maybe     she's a curse?? No Camilla, what would Alama do if I just gave away the child she died for?
I would be the true monster on her eyes.

I get to the portal and go threw with it closing behind me.

I walk into the palace to see Melody playing with Athena.

Guess where a family? Eh

Don't got much to say today soooooo!

I'll do a quote!!

"Stay true to who you are, for you are the only one who can light your path"

and yes I made that up!

Have a nice day!// or night!!