The devils daughter

Ok! this is the LAST mini story!
Hope you enjoy!

Athena is 12
Melody is about to turn 21

We start off back in the forest where it all started with a special visitor

Melody's POV!

It's been 7 years since her death and We had finally gotten over Alama until this year.....I'm turning 21, the age Alama
Died.

I'm not having a party accept there will be a reunion for Alama's birthday and I don't know what to tell Athena!

She's 12 now, maybe she can take it?

"ATHENA!" I call, Camilla had to leave to take Alama's place in the elders so iv been raising her by my self.

"What do you want" she walks down the stairs.
Wearing some chain meal armour with a black kilt and her crest on the armour, the black dragon.
that's what she wants her coronation name to be.
He hair is still blonde but a bit more purple, she still has her freckles on her nose and is a very moody tween.

"I, I need to talk to you" I say gesturing to the table.
She sits down and I sit across from her.

"Athena we have to go to a party, a party for your mother"

"Why on the 7 realms would I want to go to a party for her? And why is she even having one!" She shouts standing up

I slight bit of fear covers me, When athena turned 12 she became a powerhouse.

She's not comparable to her mother yet but, I don't know

"Athena your mother.....she didn't leave you - your mother she- she- she's dead"

The look she gave me haunts me till this day, it was full of betrayal, hatred and disgust.

Her voice went deep and her eyes dark

"What"

Another look I'll never forget was thrown my way.

"Alama lived her entire life trapped in this forest so once she got a taste of freedom, everything changed for her.

She was kinder

She was less formal

She just wanted to play around.

And this was all because of your father, he showed her freedom and they then, had you -" she cut me off

"And She died because guardians can't have children"
her eyes well up a bit but she stays strong.

"Correct" I say with a single tear falling down my cheek

"I'm sorry Alama" I cover my mouth and gasp, I called Athena Alama.....

"Melody I'm not her! I know as much as you want me to be some saint it's not what I want!!!" She runs up to stairs and into the hallway

"You still have to come to the party!!! You have to say a speech!" I shout up, she doesn't respond but I know she heard me

Athena is a bit like me, I never ever wanted Camilla talking about Alama when I was her age.

I'm not sure if she's actually sad or not

~~~~~
With the power invested in me! (Because I'm the author screw off) I declare a time skip to 4:30 in the avo

Narrators POV

Athena walks down the stairs wearing a beautiful bright blue dress imbedded with crystals and jewels.

"You look beautiful" Melody says waiting at the door wearing an armoured plate top and a kilt with a white glowing sword.

"Did you make a speech?" Athena pulls up some cards with writing on them.

"Oookkkk lets go!"

They walk outside while Melody tries to open a portal, Mj is hosting the gathering.

"Why do you have my mothers sword?" Athena asks harshly

"Because Alama wore this outfit to her 21st" Melody barely says, Athena looks down with a small hint of shame.

"Let's get going.." Athena finally says. Athena flicks her hand and opens the portal walking threw with a feeling of accomplishment

When Athena turned 10 she lost a lot of her powers due to her idiotic ways.

She left the forest and well, let's just say she shouldn't have....

Melody has just got use to her winning, it was second nature by now.

They arrived at the castle and entered to see people mourning the death of a saint.

"Can we get this over with?" Athena says slightly annoyed.

"Athena if you won't mourn your mothers death than atleast act like you cared" Melody says discreetly before walking off to Marco.

Leaving little Athena alone in a room full of idiots.

Athena's POV

I just want to scream at all of these people! I don't care about my mother in the slightest

People say she's a saint.

But oh hell there wrong......

When I was 7 I found a diary, it was hers.
The things she did.
The people she hurt
The fact she didn't care about anyone

All sealed in paper.

It's why I despise her, not because she was never around, not because I never had the chance to meet her.

All because of that diary, she was no saint but a devil, and unfortunately I'm her daughter.

Yeah maybe she had done some good stuff but in my books I will only see her as the sociopath devil she is.

"Athena how are you feeling?" Alexander says to me, he's Marcos son. A good friend of the so called saint.

"Honestly I don't even care she can rot in hell" gasps around the room were heard and I stood there with a smirk

Alexander was taken back and a few people came up to me, horribly trying to convince me that she was a good person.

I don't know why but I'm getting just angry! Pure anger running threw me and a need for revenge.

Against who? Who cares?

Narrators POV

As a few people try to convince her about how her mother saved them she wouldn't take any of it.

He devilish smirk stuck to her face.

Her father standing at the edge upstairs looking down on her.

Her eyes slowly turned black. Her hair lunging with a tint of red and with a click of her fingers, back into her armour.

A deathly black sword formed in her hands. With small but noticible bits of white lingering around it.

She chuckles to herself and within the flick of a light 3 people slashed down.

"Back off while you can" Athena said still with her smirk.

Melody horrifically looked over at Athena and tackled her.

"Get the hell off me!" She shouts shooting out some black substance penetrating threw Melody.

"Well I'll take my leave, and just for my dearest little mother." She lights her shrine on fire before walking out.

She truely is the devils daughter.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOooo we done!

Okkkkkkk finally! Jeez this chapter took wayyyyy to damnn long!

Maybbbeee a party 2 of it???
Eh nahhh I'll just fill in in the next chapter!

I'm pretty happy this chapter is out!
I can't wait until I update another one

Have a nice day// or night!