Oblivious to something so explicit (vampire love)

Prologue

Karisma's POV

Im stuck in my chair, in this cold hall looking out the Window and all I can see is this dreadful tree that used to provide shade and glamorous color to my sight. Now it's ripped apart and the branches are slowly breaking, it's orange color transformed into a dead looking brown, grey color and only one bird is still hanging on the top part of the tree where only three leaves are still fighting for survival.

Surrounding me are students eager for the 1st term of the 10th grade. All singing in unisome to their friends greetings.

And all oblivious to something so explicit...

And so I shut my diary.

Karisma's POV

I was placed in a four room, my roommates were still to come. My aunt, Lona was helping me unpack and settle in. I had willingly chose to sleep by the Window, because of my love for this beautiful view, even though it was dry and dying I understood it was because of the Autumn/Winter season, but I had hope that when Spring pops in, the view would be splendid.

"Hello." aunt Lona and I snapped our heads up to see a family of five all squashed in the door frame.

"Im Tobika, I guess I'm your roommate." she extended her hand and I shook it. She had a nice firm grip and really soft hands. She was an inch taller than me and had a thick mop of curly pitch black hair. She was of the Korean nationality, but had an amazing South African accent.

"I am Karisma, glad to met you." she arched her eyebrow and tilted her head clearly aknowledging my South African accent.

"You from England? Wow what do you want here? I've never met anyone from England before, wow. You have to tell me about your country. I'm doing history, I'm so intrigued."

I nodded and went back to unpacking. My aunt and Tobika's mom were talking about the new designer boots the Diana Ross was wearing, while Tobika was laughing with her siblings. She was the only one wearing school uniform, so it was clear that she was the only one going to school in Mondeo High.

A blonde came in with only an older woman whom I assumed was her mother. The mother looked at me and just then I knew she hated me. The look on her eyes saying it all.

"I am Radina."the blonde spoke up. She, unlike Tobika had straight, flat blonde hair and blue eyes, a thick South African mixed race (colored) accent and was taller than Tobika and I, making her easily tower above me.

I hadn't realized I spaced out, until my mother nudged my rib so that I could return the handshake.

"Karisma, nice to meet you." I had planned to being social active and now here I am proving just how awkward I am.

Aunt Lona had to leave and we were now in the parking lot saying our dreadful goodbyes. My face was now glossy due to the integration of my mucus and tears that seemed to drown my features.

"I love you, know that. Make me proud. When June comes ill be at this same position waiting for you, Okay?" my aunt amorously spoke out these words.

"I love you too aunty. I certainly will make you Proud." unlike my tame aunt I was hyperventilating.

And that's how my tenth year began.

But still we were oblivious to something so explicit.