2

I will be writing in italics. Please do comment.

Love Reekamy

I bring 'oblivious to something so explicit '

To you....

Karisma's POV

Waking up was never a habit that I intended on adopting. Ever since I was a kid my beauty sleep was to be respected in the entire house. Now here I am being waken up by 'i wake up in a new bugatti' by Ace Hood. Rolling in my sheets I ended up facing the ground. Chuckles were heard and that's when I remembered that I was in a boarding school. Mondeo High.

I assembled my things and stood up with confidence and thee straightest posture not even the queen could master. Looking around only Radina was in the room, she was getting ready to go take a shower, with only her lavender towel wrapped around her petit torso. And her blonde hair hidden by a yellow sponge bob beanie.

"Can I walk with you to the Shower?" I whispered

"Sure, your my roomie and I don't know anyone so why not." she grinned and I could see how perfectly shaped her teeth were, she hadn't brushed them yet, but they were already sparkling.

"Uh.. thanks, let me just grab my things Okay?"

"Sure, I will wait." she spoke up and confidence was lingering in her tone.

She spoke up again. "So like your accent-"

"I'm from England moved in with my aunt when the year began. My folks passed On." I replied a little duller than her.

"I'm sorry. My dad passed on when I was 5. I don't remember much, except that he used to read me Winnie the Pooh and rocked me on his lap every afternoon." she spoke up clearly reminiscing on those memories.

"Anywho let's go shower and see what Mondeo High has for us, You are Karisma right?" she asked and I replied with a nod then wrapped my thick size 32 body with my green pocker dot towel and headed for the bathroom.

After passing two rooms we reached a mahogany door with gold bold words engraved on it and written 'bathroom'. We walked in and was welcomed by steam that had settled in the ceiling. The room was spacious, with six basins just diagonal our bodies and four showers opposite us. And three bath tubs beside us. In the showers I could see Tobika drying herself and hiding her tan, Korean body with a fluffy orange gown.

"Morning. How did you sleep?. I slept like a baby, now I'm ready to see the Guys." she beamed with such excitement, little did she know that I was not a morning person, in fact I was not meant for the morning afternoon, nor evening.

"The bed was alright, a little hard but Bearable." with a sly smile and nod she dismissed herself and left the steamy room before shouting out the words "I'll see you in the room."

Just then I realised that Radina had long left me and indulged her petit body in the warmth of the last tub.

I walked to the showers, I had always loathed public bath tubs and now sharing with 12 other people was surely going to drive me insane.

After burying myself in the warmth of the shower and commiting some self introspection I always do in the morning I hurried to my room. Coconut and vanilla filled my nostrils. That's when I saw Radina covering her uniform with a quixotic smelling perfume.

"That... smells Amazing." I spoke up mosturising my body and inhaling the beautiful scent once more.

"My mother works at a store where they sell perfumes. So I get them for free and I must admit I love this one." she spoke a little sooner.