5

Karisma's POV

"She could be awake, it's been hours since she passed out."

"No, let her rest for a while."

"She has to wake up or she'll be dehydrated"

"Don't wake her up"

The voices went on and on, them trying to wake me up,but not being aware that I was wide awake. My eyes were still closed, but I had my conscious back. Then I remembered how I had ended up loosing it. I was running, running so fast and I was running away from something, but I don't remember what. I snapped my eyes open and brown,hazel eyes were staring into mine, I was mesmerized and I needed to breath, it was suffocating in this huge room. Yes I was aware that there were other people in this room, but they just didn't matter. Only he mattered, his dirty Brown hair stuck out in all forms of direction. And his lips were moistured with a specific amount of saliva. His gaze was intense and his face so pale. And his eyes held so much love, and hatred at the same time. And then someone spoke. It took me a while to look at the person, but when I did, I have never felt so loved and confused.

He had green eyes, oh he was beautiful, not handsome, but beautiful, he Stood a few feet away from my brown haired angel and he was observing the scene, as if trying to comprehend where he is positioned in this situation. He unlike Brown haired angel had colour in his skin, he didn't glow, but he was pale.

"How do you Do?" Brown haired angel spoke.

My voice was hoarse and I couldn't speak up. I tried again and still no voice came out. Then attempted the last time and still there was no sound of my own voice, yes my lips were moving , that I was certain of course , but my voice betrayed me and remained inside. Looking from brown haired angel to green eyes beauty panic rose and I got an asthma attack, but still I couldn't hear myself wheeze.

AND THATS HOW I KNEW THAT I LOST MY VOICE.

END OF PROLOGUE.