3

Not edited.. please do enjoy :)

Love Reekamy

Mason's POV

I had tossed and turned in my bed all night and early morning. It was exactly 3am and sleep refused to come my way. My thoughts had been blurry and whenever I could think straight, only one person occupied my head and it was her... freaking Karisma Knight. Her ginger hair and hazel eyes. She was short and had curves that I could squeeze and easily crush. Her plum lips, Ohhh I could smash into them and leave them numb. I had never felt like this before and I knew I was craving for her. I had to see her, feel her, touch her, smell her. I had to be with her. One way or another. I needed her and my inner Alpha wolf agreed. And with that I was on a mission to finding my mate.

Karisma's POV

I had to get out of this room. I was suffocating, Radina and Tobika were gone into sleep and I was stuck, reminiscing the earlier encounter I had with Mason. I could not explain it. And when Tobika bombard me with questions that made me have a migraine I was glad Radina told her to shut up..... I missed lunch and dinner, terrified that I would see him in the dining hall of our hostel.

Easily I slipped out of bed, taking off my fluffy poker dotted night gown and wearing a grey, leopard printed sweater and black yoga pants, I shoved my flat footed feet in my uggs and headed for the door. Slightly I opened it not wanting to wake anyone up, but to my disappointment Radina was up and staring at me with amusement.

"And what exactly do you think you are Doing?"

"Shhh! Radina, you don't want to wake Tobika up. Mann she's so nosey, it drives me crazy. "

"If you don't tell me where you are going, I will go to an extend to even Waking Ms Ronder."Ms Ronder was our matron, I had only met her for two days and I knew I wouldn't want to cross her path ever.

"Okay okay. I just wanted to get Air. Now would you leave me in peace. " I questioned her and went back to trying to open the door.

"What the hell Karisma, you think you are going out there alone?"

I was about to reply and she beat me to it.

"Hell no are you leaving me. What happened to companionship Huh?" by the time she finished her sentence she was right by my side wearing a purple sleeveless shirt and black yoga pants. I was so greatful of the South African weather. We giggled and easily left the dorms and not Waking a soul up.

~~

The woods were silent, rather too silent, but both Radina and i were comfortable. I had come really fond of Radina, Tobika just didn't seem right for me, something about her seemed eerie. The wind hit us repeatedly with a gush of warm breeze and we would slightly shiver, but it was acceptable. I had tried really hard to block the thoughts of Mason out of my head but whenever I tried, a frown would cover my face and tingles would go down my spine.

"You will rip your lip apart, I swear. "

"Huh " i swear I heard Radina say something, but I was lost in thought.

"I said- know what never mind."

"Uhm Karisma what really happened between you and Mason.? I mean if ofcourse you don't mind me asking. "

"I really don't know Radi, I just felt so weird, like I just went somewhere and it was only Mason and I there. It was unpredictable and really scary, his green eyes bore into my soul. I felt naked and insecure and vulnerable. "I told her and I felt the weight on my shoulders slighty weigh down.

"I am craving for him Radi, it's so weird. It's like I can't make it without Him." I sighed and turned to look her straight in her blue eyes.

"Have you ever felt like that Radi? Have you ever?" a tear slipped down my cheek and within seconds her warm, sweaty tiny hand caressed my face and wiped the tear away.